Apology to IKEA

I would like to publically announce the following:

As the head of The Shrouded Nations of Hacksaw, it was my decision to merge into the I Know Everything Alliance - They would be able to provide us with protection from near-constant attacks, money and experience. It just gave us an excellent chance to finally make something of The Shrouded Nations of Hacksaw, they welcomed us and appeared to be an alliance that we could learn from and we abused that.

I'm sorry for hurting IKEA - Even if my intentions weren't fulfilled, it was wrong to spread lies about them and make more serious threats to them, and their friends, once they were aware of what was planned. It was still the wrong thing to do. I left half of my alliance under the old AA so we could return, we didn't realise it would be so significant and cause an issue, we knew what were doing but that hadn't come up.

It shouldn't come down to our alliance because it wasn't their decision, but it was mine and I am very, very sorry for everything that happened.

I am grateful now for the help, goodwill and honesty of IKEA, their generosity despite this incident has been great. They will cease stop all attacks, and they are looking past our betrayal by continuing to help us and make sure we are a safe, strong and stable group.

I also want to thank Echelon for providing us a protectorate and their support, too. There's nothing to say we deserve this, so we are indebted to them and look forward to building these relationships.

- Jesters Hacksaw