Do you think your resources are the best?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lead. Lead's the best, hands down. Really!

OK, for real ... lead/silver. For some reason I'm not that popular when trade circles start up. Silver's decent, tho. Lead tends to bring me a lot of RP gold. Well, it would, but it's lead, so it's RP lead. Just as good as gold, but softer and greyer with a lower melting point if I remember right.

I have Fish, so there usually isnt a HUGE problem to get trades, though, i also have pigs, still in the fast food bonus resource, it still isnt that popular. Altogether, i can give an 11.5% population increase, which isnt bad, if im looking for a trade I mention that :P .

Edited by Jack Grist

I have cattle/pigs. Wouldn't be that bad except that it's like the most common resource combo in the game by a huge margin (way too much to be random chance if you ask me). I haven't searched every combo because of the action limit but seriously, pigs/cattle has been over 2x as common as anything else I've looked at and it makes it almost impossible to get and keep trades (and I don't even bother trying for trade circles)

Anyways I really wish I had rerolled.