Recruit Me

Cool3atool

I need a stable alliance

Gov Position

There is no stable alliance out there that will offer a new recruit a government position. You show loyalty, show knowledge, show you're the best for the position. And then depending on the alliance you're either promoted to the position, promoted as an advisor to the positon or democratically elected for the position.

There is no stable alliance out there that will offer a new recruit a government position. You show loyalty, show knowledge, show you're the best for the position. And then depending on the alliance you're either promoted to the position, promoted as an advisor to the positon or democratically elected for the position.

Blacky is correct. I don't think you'll be getting any takers on this...

Try joining DOOM alliance. Why? Not only we provide start up money, we have a huge library that covers topics on from governments to improvements that will explain which choice is the best for you, a nation audit section that allows us to point out problems and to give you the correct advices, a tech dealing section, trade circle section where I find the best trade set fitting your native resources and put you in the correct trade circle, and much more.

The proof that DOOM alliance is really good and stable? It currently have a total of 549,983 NS, 27,499 average NS per member, and is protected by a much larger alliance, Molon Labe. Click on the link here and see more of DOOM's statistic: http://www.cybernations.net/stats_alliance...p?Alliance=DOOM

The only tough part of joining DOOM alliance is if you are attacking other nations, you won't be accepted. Also, DOOM alliance doesn't support tech raiding.

To join DOOM alliance, click on the link in my signature, create an account, and then post a member application.

Edited by HHAYD

Well, I cant offer you a gov position, but, we have positions that are elected monthly. You could be eligible after 30 days to run for a position.

What I can offer is friendship, comradery and the bast darn e-cake known to man! :D

Most of all, I offer you a place in our growing alliance. There is aid available, as well as protection.

You can check us out at : http://z10.invisionfree.com/NAConfederacy

Hope to see ya there!

Rattlehead