Ice Cream and FARK backstab

I hit an inactive member of a small alliance called Ice Cream. They asked me to stop, which I did right away and offered peace. I was then told they had a treaty with FARK. It was not in the bio of the nation I attacked so I was not aware.

After listening to what the leader of Ice Cream told me to do, a couple of days later FARK 'came to their defense' and launched three nations on me. No diplomacy, no nothing. They were ordered to hit me all at once with everything, which anarchied me, and then hold off.

THIS IS A WARNING TO ALL NATIONS DEALING WITH FARK. YOU CANNOT TRUST THEIR PEACE OFFERS IF THIS IS HOW THEY TREAT THEIR PEACE OFFERS. Do not accept diplomacy as they will backstab you as they did to me.

- Pres. Skroob

I will suck all their air out of their pathetic nations.

Not complaining about the response to the tech raid, I was asked to back off, I did. A few days later that promised was reneged on.

JUST A WARNING TO OTHERS. Their stated policy to me in alliance disputes was to unleash, anarchy, and then negotiate. In other words in any kind of diplomacy you have to take it up the butt or be willing to hit them first.

Please don't complain if you're hit in response to a tech raid.

The number for the Waaaaaaahmbulance is in the phone book, look it up

LOL!!

I don't think Fark are bad guys, and are with in their rights to defend a treaty partner. In my opinion its harsh for a simple 2 GA tech raid, but it is the chance you take.

My thing is that if this is the response to tech raids against their treaty partners, then it would be reciprocated against ours, and we have 23 treaty partners.

This is where simple diplo helps and avoids unnecessary blood shed.

BG.

*EDIT, found a few mispelled words ;)

Edited by Burning Glory

BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Maybe next time you'll research your target a little, see if the alliance has any treaties or something. (And yes, I do that.)

The one thing that pisses me off the most is that people use excuses like, "Omg sorry man, the nation was inactive so I didn't see the harm."

Play with Ice Cream, expect to get sweetened the &^^$ up.

:awesome:

LOL!!

I don't think Fark are bad guys, and are with in their rights to defend a treaty partner. In my opinion its harsh for a simple 2 GA tech raid, but it is the chance you take.

My thing is that if this is the response to tech raids against their treaty partners, then it would be reciprocated against ours, and we have 23 treaty partners.

This is where simple diplo helps and avoids unnecessary blood shed.

BG.

*EDIT, found a few mispelled words ;)

Or that 23 treaty partner idea of yours can go real bad if all of those treaty partners started fighting each other. Its TE why would you need a treaty with almost every alliance? :unsure:

You only need one or two to ensure safty.

we have 23 treaty partners.

XDXFDXDXFDXD

Good job FARK. This is how you should handle attacks on your protectorate.

Or that 23 treaty partner idea of yours can go real bad if all of those treaty partners started fighting each other. Its TE why would you need a treaty with almost every alliance? :unsure:

You only need one or two to ensure safty.

No, then he just declares neutrality and avoids war. Another potential strategy he could use is to just side with the bigger side.

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

Ice Cream doesn't seem to be able to defend themselves. It seems to be that Fark is doing all the defending.

So Fark, congrats. You seem to be well organized. However, I'd stop standing up for them if they won't fight back themselves. That doesn't show much. They appear to be hiding from others behind you.