Declaration of War, between LE and GDA

daddyAGW

Information may be found here.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=44428

I apologize for not knowing the formalities of such action as a DoW. To make this easier on several folks and alliances I figure I would post this.

Due to the recent attacks on LE by approximately a dozen nations of GDA, we are forced to defend ourselves and thus consider this an act of war. Due to the fact that the GDA attacks began last night, we may as well make the DoW effective immediately.

LE is not formally aligned with MASH, Genesis, Blackwater, and CDT that make up the 'Bloc', nor do we have any treaties with other alliances. Hence, their path(s) differ from that of LE and our conflict with GDA.

Our surrender terms for GDA are as simple as the DoW. A mere apology for the assaults on Lafayette Escadrille is what we ask.

Good luck to all participants

cheers

Edited by daddyAGW

Outside of an apology, I can foresee no relevant information required.

Treaties shouldn't require an apology. If you force an apology from GDA, you should force anybody who rejects peace terms and treaties to apologize.

Treaties shouldn't require an apology. If you force an apology from GDA, you should force anybody who rejects peace terms and treaties to apologize.

Perhaps Rey, I'm the new person on the block so not knowing any better has it's benefits.

Edited by daddyAGW

A quick LE status-

After lengthy discussions with all participants a cease fire has been agreed to. LE nations are standing down and sending/accepting peace from GDA/NAAW nations. Also, all sanctions that I put forth, will be removed asap.

I hope this peace will last, if for no better reason than these Alliance wars take up too much real life time:)

Edited by daddyAGW

I want to apologize again for being a newbie and not quite using the proper terms and formalities in my above post. LE has made peace with NAAW and GDA on the understanding that all the alliances involved were seeking peace. Being a dope, I thought this war was settled and over.

If it starts up again, LE will communicate in advance our position before entering the conflict. It's tough enough being in this conflict but it was not my intent to upset or confuse our Allies or GDA/NAAW.

I admit, at the time of the discussion last night, I assumed a cease fire is the same as peace, go home the party is over. Obviously, now I see there is a difference. I'm super glad because I wasn't sure what to spend my time doing this weekend, and was really hoping I could hang out with y'all for more fun :rolleyes:

I want to apologize again for being a newbie and not quite using the proper terms and formalities in my above post. LE has made peace with NAAW and GDA on the understanding that all the alliances involved were seeking peace. Being a dope, I thought this war was settled and over.

If it starts up again, LE will communicate in advance our position before entering the conflict. It's tough enough being in this conflict but it was not my intent to upset or confuse our Allies or GDA/NAAW.

I admit, at the time of the discussion last night, I assumed a cease fire is the same as peace, go home the party is over. Obviously, now I see there is a difference. I'm super glad because I wasn't sure what to spend my time doing this weekend, and was really hoping I could hang out with y'all for more fun :rolleyes:

Word on the street is we're sharing another weekend together my Senatorial friend.

I'm going out on a limb and testing Domino's 30 min. delivery to my secret bunker, if you'd like to share.

Perhaps Rey, I'm the new person on the block so not knowing any better has it's benefits.

Sorry, I thought the leader of an alliance at war would have experience. Also, this statement is going to sound very nasty, but is not intended to be so. Text just doesn't communicate that way.

Sorry, I thought the leader of an alliance at war would have experience. Also, this statement is going to sound very nasty, but is not intended to be so. Text just doesn't communicate that way.

I'll forgive his potential lack of "OWF" "war experience".

The on the field "war experience" has more than made up for that.

Edited by metal

Sorry, I thought the leader of an alliance at war would have experience.

All the smart LE members didn't want the job:)

Thanks Satsukage<S>

Heck metal, I need to get myself a bunker eh? Dang, I knew I was missing something.

If you are in a hard war....

Go To Defcon 1...

Get G camps...especially here.

If you are screwed anyways...maximum deploy and hit ((after all declarations of war))..

If you are in anarchy...screwed...and no hope of redemption. Only purchase enough troops to be at 14% of your enemy's strength. Deploy them all. Hit with aggressive and I think you'll be suprised at the results...though it'll still hurt.

Edited by Strykewolf