FIFOB Database and Q&A

njndirish

• 3 weeks later...

lol... I originally had intended to do something in the mould of the Soldier Cup, where TOOL nations could compete against each other internationally. Once the mass-PM gets sent out to TOOL members and more members come in, we'll probably be starting an Xpert Eleven league as well, which I'll probably call the League of Light or something like that :P

Edited by Uralica

lol... I originally had intended to do something in the mould of the Soldier Cup, where TOOL nations could compete against each other internationally. Once the mass-PM gets sent out to TOOL members and more members come in, we'll probably be starting an Xpert Eleven league as well, which I'll probably call the League of Light or something like that :P

xpert is much better for leagues and smaller set ups

And I didn't know non-NoAH people could get into the APL...must be that new international globalisation of futbol =)

To confirm this, yes, the APL is now open to non-NOAH nations. We are looking for two managers to take over the Celtic and Crusaders clubs, and we'd like to see at least two new clubs join up.

Same. Especially if I want to RP stuff. :lol:

I have Sikkivukarin Palloseura (SiPS) playing in Liga Mundo, but I don't like the fact that in X11 you can't choose your own player names. I end up using the names I wanted anyway, and everyone else is probably like, "Joni Rasimus? Lasse Myllyjärvi? Aleksi Salomäki? Who the bleedin' blue blazes are they when they're home?"

That said I might enter Mashinostroitel Kirov into APL. ;)

The VIP is always nice

I agree - I put off getting VIP for a long while because the price in euros for one year kind of turned me off. However I caved in after I got a raise - and for online or PC gaming, it's been the best dang $40 I've spent in a few years.

Note before reading further: these will change up to the beginning of the qualifying stages, these are not permanent. The only way to increase one's qualifying status is to increase participation in xpert leagues and other FIFOB sanctioned events like the Transvaal Cup

FIFOB current qualifications for 2009 World Cup

Orange 9

Blue 5

Aqua 5

Purple 4

White 4

Red 1.5*

Black 1.5*

Brown, Green, Maroon, Pink, Yellow 2**

* Red and Black play each other for another slot

** these five federations send their top two teams into a home-away group stage in which the 1st and second place teams advance

Edited by njndirish

No. NOAH invited me to play in the league. I am an invited non NOAH outsider playing in ARK league

The Ark Premier League has moved to a NOAH sponsored league, meaning that membership is no longer a requirement (but is always welcome...)

Please update the thread, and the Ark has set sail for Season 8!

• 3 months later...