Pheonix Viridian Love

Narcicyst

ViridiaFlag.png

logo-3.png

Viridia and The Phoenix Federation would like to announce that mutual love, respect, and buttsex towards each other. Attack Viridia, and you'll have some Phoenix nations upon you... and vice-versa of course.

The Viridian Phoenix MDP

Article I: Mutual Defense

Viridia and The Phoenix Federation will not engage in acts of aggression or raid upon one another, and shall honor all requests for military assistance should either find itself under attack by an outside party.

Article II: Aggression

Viridia and The Phoenix Federation will coordinate offensive military action

against a third party.

Article III: Cancellation

Should either alliance feel the need to withdraw from the agreement, they shall notify the other alliance privately. A 48 hour cancellation period shall be in effect from the

time that an alliance is notified of cancellation.

/s/ for Viridia

Sloppy Joe - Triumvirate

Cody Haner - Triumvirate

Raydin - Minister of Foreign Affairs

Jadoo - Minister of Defence

TheWdoctor - Minister of Internal Affairs

/s/ for The Phoenix Federation

Burning Glory- The Fire

Viridia and The Phoenix Federation would like to announce that mutual love, respect, and buttsex towards each other. Attack Viridia, and you'll have some Phoenix nations upon you... and vice-versa of course.

No. Leave me out of your MDP if you insist on such an undignified clause.

My TE nation is Betty Lou ... so you'll know who not to defend.

No. Leave me out of your MDP if you insist on such an undignified clause.

My TE nation is Betty Lou ... so you'll know who not to defend.

PS, calm down....I know how you feel about stuff like that! He was just tring to be funny.....of course he didn't net to go there but, some people think things are funnier than others!

I like, and respect alot of people in this game, and i must say I respect you the most! You are very loyal to your alliance, and your friends and just a good friend all together, please don't take offense to our brothers attempt at humor!!

BG.

Edited by Burning Glory

PS, calm down....I know how you feel about stuff like that! He was just tring to be funny.....of course he didn't net to go there but, some people think things are funnier than others!

I like, and respect alot of people in this game, and i must say I respect you the most! You are very loyal to your alliance, and your friends and just a good friend all together, please don't take offense to our brothers attempt at humor!!

BG.

Burning Glory, you are an outstanding diplomat and friend.