“Silence is a fence around wisdom”

Salpta

I have read the stickies.

I know the rule of "We DO NOT restore deleted nations or "reimburse" nation resources." And am hoping that this is for banned/punished nations.

Without the sob story: I had trouble with one of my daughters that took me out of town, and then had a schedule change at work (Night shifts are better than *NO* shifts in this economy.) So my beautiful 28+month old nation pruned last night. Is there a way, Any way at all, to get her back?

</longshot tried>

To my understanding, under no circumstance whatsoever will the admin(s) restore a deleted nation.

[Edit: Fix.]

There's been a few times when admin accidentally deleted a nation while playing around with the game that he restored them to their owners, but as far as I know that hasn't happened in a long time and didn't happen very often as it was.

There's been a few times when admin accidentally deleted a nation while playing around with the game that he restored them to their owners, but as far as I know that hasn't happened in a long time and didn't happen very often as it was.

The only time this has happened is when one of the game mods or myself delete a nation on accident. The terms and conditions specifically state that inactivity deletions are not restored.