United White

Jason Salovsky

we have anarchied many of Murder Inc, and have made their accomplices, The Unrighteous Fist, surrender. Any supporters of Murder Inc, loyal alliances, dedicated members, give up.

We give you a chance of a fresh start with United White. But the gig is up, we shall win.

Edited by Jason Salovsky

we have anarchied many of Murder Inc, and have made their accomplices, The Unrighteous Fist, surrender. Any supporters of Murder Inc, loyal alliances, dedicated members, give up.

We give you a chance of a fresh start with United White. But the gig is up, we shall win.

No, you did not make TUF surrender. That was NAAW's doing. We had to come to the rescue for you guys.

What exactly do you mean by "give up"? Do you mean to switch AAs, or just send peace offers?

No, you did not make TUF surrender. That was NAAW's doing. We had to come to the rescue for you guys.

This is true, and we are very, very thankful for NAAW. I think every TUF nation had at least 1 NAAW attacking them.

Ummm.. who are you? Ohh yeah, the guy who joined us yesterday. Look, I appreciate you joining us, I see you went to war 3 times already , and you seem to be enthusiastic ... but... I really don't need you to make a pronouncemet about joining UW. We don't grow that way.I will not tolerate growth by threat (Idiot Policy). I'll continue doing what I have been doing since round 2. It has worked well up to now..

NAAW did come in like the calvary when we were attacked by TUF and we appreciated your efforts. But we weren't in a hopeless situation, just had the wagons circled tightly. We started the war with 14 nations in anarchy already and TUF was able to anarchy another dozen or so in the first 2 days of our conflict . I was ready to initiate a round of attacks on TUF when NAAW got involved and made the job easier. We were then able to continue striking our primaries . That's where we are today.

To those who take offense to the OP, be assured it was not an Official UW announcement, just an enthusiatic member nation.

Edited by Panic King

Lol, no one is replying to this post cause it's ridiculous. United White did nothing to TUF besides take some of our CM's. Nice try though.

I think that if you read; you would understand that UW is not claiming anything of the sort...The Judgement thing was one part; TUF attacking them specifically was another part. NAAW took down TUF in response.

As far as us? :) Rodentia just spent a bit of time chewing on things ;)

Currently I have other things to deal with. Such as a raider who thinks raiding an ally is a good idea. I think he'll learn better LOL :)

What exactly do you mean by "give up"? Do you mean to switch AAs, or just send peace offers?

we have been told to offer peace to all UF members, and that they should do the same.

Ummm.. who are you? Ohh yeah, the guy who joined us yesterday. Look, I appreciate you joining us, I see you went to war 3 times already , and you seem to be enthusiastic ... but... I really don't need you to make a pronouncemet about joining UW. We don't grow that way.I will not tolerate growth by threat (Idiot Policy). I'll continue doing what I have been doing since round 2. It has worked well up to now..

NAAW did come in like the calvary when we were attacked by TUF and we appreciated your efforts. But we weren't in a hopeless situation, just had the wagons circled tightly. We started the war with 14 nations in anarchy already and TUF was able to anarchy another dozen or so in the first 2 days of our conflict . I was ready to initiate a round of attacks on TUF when NAAW got involved and made the job easier. We were then able to continue striking our primaries . That's where we are today.

To those who take offense to the OP, be assured it was not an Official UW announcement, just an enthusiatic member nation.

ah... gotcha.

(we have anarchied many of Murder Inc) - Thats probably true but how can you say the word destroy? If we were destroyed there wouldn't be any nations left on MI's side attacking Judgement.

Edited by Deadier