Account

moooo566

You can relax, you can create a nation.

You just can't interact at all with your cousin's nation and your cousin can't log in at your home and vice-versa.

Sorry, I think you might have misread his question, or I may not know the answer entirely. However, I thought that if someone had logged into cybernations on a certain computer, creating a new nation on that given computer will result in both nations being deleted.

I don't want to have moooo566's friend have his nation deleted; so can a Mod please confirm.

Also, is it even allowed for a forum member (moooo566) to not have a Cybernations nation?

No, but I think this could be counted as an exception since all he is doing is asking about IP stuff, and if he is allowed to get a nation, he will. It's not as if he's posting in the OWF.

Of course, but do you know the answer to moooo566's question?

When i try to make a nation, i fill in all the information, then it says it appears i already have a nation, and if i have forgotten username or password, click on the button. It wont actually let me continue. I tried logging in with the information i put in anyway, and it said the account doesnt exist, so... didnt realise i might be breaking the rules by making a forum account

When i try to make a nation, i fill in all the information, then it says it appears i already have a nation, and if i have forgotten username or password, click on the button. It wont actually let me continue. I tried logging in with the information i put in anyway, and it said the account doesnt exist, so... didnt realise i might be breaking the rules by making a forum account

Yeah, sorry, but I'm pretty sure you aren't allowed to create your own nation on that particular computer. You could use another computer to go on cybernations; and I'm not sure if you're allowed to access your account on your home computer after having created a nation elsewhere.

If I were you, I'd PM a mod (EvenStar, Megabyte, Vetinari, atom antmod, Edward Cullen, etc...), hoping that they could remove your friend's account from their log of your ip.

Good luck.

When i try to make a nation, i fill in all the information, then it says it appears i already have a nation, and if i have forgotten username or password

I think that might be your friend's account.

Edited by dealmaster13

Yeah, sorry, but I'm pretty sure you aren't allowed to create your own nation on that particular computer. You could use another computer to go on cybernations; and I'm not sure if you're allowed to access your account on your home computer after having created a nation elsewhere.

If I were you, I'd PM a mod (EvenStar, Megabyte, Vetinari, atom antmod, Edward Cullen, etc...), hoping that they could remove your friend's account from their log of your ip.

Good luck.

oh well. seems a little wierd though. I can understand that multiple accounts would be annoying, but the policy does seem a little wierd. how do people find out about the game without being shown. Then they cant play. less player=less donation=less money. Ill try talking to a mod, but from the sort of things ive read, i doubt it will help. thanks for all the help though. you never know, with christmas coming up i might get my own computer, or at least the money to get one.