for hire

TheEraser

You know, there are far better ways to get thing's done then to threaten members of an alliance. You could have simply Pm'd me in-game to have this little issue resolved or come to our IRC to talk about it. But we don't appreciate our member's being referred to in a derogatory manner. We never sanctioned these attacks, however it would seem you all have began to sanction attacks on him. We do not appreciate this gesture at all. If you still want to discuss the issue and resolve it peacefully, you can find me in #Aztec.TE or PM me in-game.

Aye... Sometimes I forget my funny bone. Which, here...is not useful. I'll be in irc in about an hour and such and will wander that way.

I've got a great non-governmental position (since we don't have a government) I think we could set you up for. And I'll even set you up on yellow to run against Beasy for the senate seat. :rolleyes:

No gov't sounds like easy for a coup :P

And it's BEazy not BEasy aka BEazle aka BIzzle fo shizzle

Aye... Sometimes I forget my funny bone. Which, here...is not useful. I'll be in irc in about an hour and such and will wander that way.

How do you forget you funny bone!? Can you not laugh with out it?

No, really, Join M*A*S*H!

But as you say, TE is not Planet Bob. How much gov't does one need for two more months! It's more like, "Raid that guy!" Defend that guy!" "Buy me a beer!" etc.

But you R welcome to come and stay at at the swamp with our boys. High NS, new nook bling, yadda, yadda.

And Sancho might let ya blow stuff up. :wub: