Alliance Statistic Bar Graph

Jason8

Alright, I was looking at some alliance statistics when I glanced at the "Alliance Score Comparison" bar graph. TOP and Gramlins are both not shown on it, unless you physically go to their own alliance statistics. The Green Protection Agency and New Polar Order are shown, though.

An example can be seen here: http://www.cybernations.net/stats_alliance...rmless+Alliance

No TOP or Gramlins, but GPA and NpO are there. I think that this should be reversed, or TOP and Gramlins should be added along with the other two.

Not important, but something interesting to look at.

I always thought it to be a visual representation of the sanction race, so to speak. Because neither TOP nor Gramlins have enough members to reach sanction, they don't show up. I agree with you that changing to either add those two or not show those alliances next in the running by score would make it more consistent. Just saying it may not be a "bug" per se.

I always thought it to be a visual representation of the sanction race, so to speak. Because neither TOP nor Gramlins have enough members to reach sanction, they don't show up. I agree with you that changing to either add those two or not show those alliances next in the running by score would make it more consistent. Just saying it may not be a "bug" per se.

This is correct.