And watch it, cause death or funerals bring our family together

Now look, we done lost a brother, your son done lost a father

Life ain't promised us so tell somebody you love them

You'll never know if they'll be here tommorow

[sons of Funk/Mo B. Dick]

Cause it's so hard to say goodbye to my homies

And it's so hard to say goodbye to my homies

Edited by KingDingaLing

we were kicking your worhtless butts to the curb anyways, we have no place for turncoats in our ranks.

this isn't just goodbye, this is i can't stand you.

LMAO worthless butts? You have you str because of us. Hey look this war we wont help you. And all that nice str is going bye bye. :( It's ok elb don't cry. :ehm:

lol you're funny...in a sad sort of way.

we have our strength b/c we have loyal allies that will stand with us to the end. We will keep our strength because we have loyal allies that will stand with us to the bitter end. The same can not be said about this rag tag coalition that was put together. Their willpower will begin to wain and one by one they will be eradicated. you think i've been an $@! so far? you haven't seen nothing yet. Up to this point i've kept my wrath at bay, choosing mercy so as to protect the other members of Murder Inc.

All i can say it, the storm thats coming, there will be some alliances that will not weather it, and i'm not going to shed a tear about it either.

Wrath at bay? So theres more? I didn't think that was possible. "Oh alliances are making a coalition to take me down...let me be a bigger jerk [iC] so more alliances will hate me and my alliance will get curbstomped." Good plan. Your leader says diplomacy wins the war, well that's only if you're generally a nice alliance and keep all your treaties.

Realize this Elb, the storm is coming from both sides and no one will shed a tear either if you're the alliance that takes the fall.

Wrath at bay? So theres more? I didn't think that was possible. "Oh alliances are making a coalition to take me down...let me be a bigger jerk [iC] so more alliances will hate me and my alliance will get curbstomped." Good plan. Your leader says diplomacy wins the war, well that's only if you're generally a nice alliance and keep all your treaties.

Realize this Elb, the storm is coming from both sides and no one will shed a tear either if you're the alliance that takes the fall.

i don't expect them too. I never did. They need to play the way they feel they need to play. Murder Inc. is going to continue acting the same way it has.

They don't have nearly the number advantage they think they do and sure 6+ alliances managed to put over 100 murders in anarchy (oddly enough, i wasn't one of them :huh: ) but thats to be expected with any dogpile. We learned how to be patient last round when NAAC was knocking us around when we came to IDIOTS defense. That paid off and look where it took us. If they think this is going to be a cake walk they've got another thing coming because our bite is worse than our bark and we're goig to prove it.

i don't expect them too. I never did. They need to play the way they feel they need to play. Murder Inc. is going to continue acting the same way it has.

They don't have nearly the number advantage they think they do and sure 6+ alliances managed to put over 100 murders in anarchy (oddly enough, i wasn't one of them :huh: ) but thats to be expected with any dogpile. We learned how to be patient last round when NAAC was knocking us around when we came to IDIOTS defense. That paid off and look where it took us. If they think this is going to be a cake walk they've got another thing coming because our bite is worse than our bark and we're goig to prove it.

The only reason you have the strength and number of nations you have now is because of IDIOT merging. Fighting in the genius war gave you #1 because genius broke up and IDIOT was no longer strong enough to stand alone. No one thinks this is a cake walk and you're a naive person if you think that judgment doesn't have something up their sleeve as well. For all you know, the number could be right. You won't prove anything in this war, that I know for a fact. If you stay #1, all that says is that the coalition was not as great as it was made out to be.

I am in Crimson Empire, but I must disagree with you there freedomville. if MI stays at #1 after the coalition is done with them, it will say at least as much about their strength as our weakness.

I don't think it will happen...but we will see I guess.

Hi Elborador.

LOL edited because agree and disagree are different, who knew?

Edited by Machiabelly

Once again...if MI stays #1 after the coalition, someone else will bring them down. It's the way the game is played. When you are threatened, you gather alliances to take down the threat. The coalition will eventually get stronger.

History also shows as many instances of people flocking to the threat because they are conditioned to see the threat as powerful and want to be on the threat's side.

Either way, it doesn't matter as this time we will prevail. I figure someone like MHA or NAACW will be #1 when all is said and done.

The only reason you have the strength and number of nations you have now is because of IDIOT merging. Fighting in the genius war gave you #1 because genius broke up and IDIOT was no longer strong enough to stand alone. No one thinks this is a cake walk and you're a naive person if you think that judgment doesn't have something up their sleeve as well. For all you know, the number could be right. You won't prove anything in this war, that I know for a fact. If you stay #1, all that says is that the coalition was not as great as it was made out to be.

Nah, IDIOT folded last round because AirMe had twins. :(( twins :((

^Agh, I don't know how to do that smiley... :(

Otherwise, we would have kept at it.

In other news, unfortunately for Murder Inc. not all of IDIOT is Murder Inc. (many in CE, etc.)

Edited by JoshuaR

Once again...if MI stays #1 after the coalition, someone else will bring them down. It's the way the game is played. When you are threatened, you gather alliances to take down the threat. The coalition will eventually get stronger.

you're also assuming that murder inc doesn't adapt accordingly to survive.

As you said before, you will conduct yourselves the same way.

touche

I'd also like to apologize, yes you hear me, for trolling warlordz in this thread. They were amazing allies, the best anyone could ask for. They were also the best pound for pound alliance from last round and MI owes quite a bit to them, so thank you warlordz you were awesome, i will remember that.

touche

I'd also like to apologize, yes you hear me, for trolling warlordz in this thread. They were amazing allies, the best anyone could ask for. They were also the best pound for pound alliance from last round and MI owes quite a bit to them, so thank you warlordz you were awesome, i will remember that.

:wub: Elb

The only reason you have the strength and number of nations you have now is because of IDIOT merging. Fighting in the genius war gave you #1 because genius broke up and IDIOT was no longer strong enough to stand alone.

Wrong. IDIOT would have fallen and not had anything to merge had it not been for a solid ally like Murder Inc.

Also, we were strong enough to stand alone we were the #2 alliance when we merged.

Wrong. IDIOT would have fallen and not had anything to merge had it not been for a solid ally like Murder Inc.

Also, we were strong enough to stand alone we were the #2 alliance when we merged.

Do you not understand what I'm saying? I'm saying AFTER the war, IDIOT merged into MI..giving them a boost in nations. That's why they have so many now.

Uh, no. AirMe left IDIOT so all the other members left in the alliance merged into MI because they knew they wouldn't last long. They were not strong enough or else they would have stood alone and kept a treaty with MI instead of merging.