Help

LasX2

Ok, so ive been on cyber nations for a few days now, i really dont undertsand it. i have hardly and population or land or infrastrucutre and can not afford much either. I also have a riot. could anybody send me some tech or money or soldiers for my riot? i really need a helping hand to get going. yes, i know what you're all thinking *oh great, another begging noob* but seriosly, want to get ood at this game, any help? :unsure::rolleyes::wacko::blush:

P.S Nation Name: Black Medows

Edited by LasX2

You should talk to your alliance, they should give you some aid to help you get going.

Also, you spelt your alliance name wrong. O and the E go the other way around.

i know i spelt it wrong. sure you cnt help? dont want my alliane to think i suck.

This is the global forum.

Your alliance mates WILL SEE what you post here. So now everyone knows you suck, your alliance and the whole world.

See, if you take it to your alliance they'll help you not suck and then the whole rest of the world doesn't have to get in on the discussion.

BUT: as for help. The reason your nations sucks is because despite the fact that you have two of the best natural resources in the game you have decided to post on the public forums instead of going out and finding yourself a full complement of trades. You need to trade with three other people and then buy a harbor so you can trade with four other people. Then your nation will start to "not suck".

Cheers.

This is the global forum.

Your alliance mates WILL SEE what you post here. So now everyone knows you suck, your alliance and the whole world.

See, if you take it to your alliance they'll help you not suck and then the whole rest of the world doesn't have to get in on the discussion.

BUT: as for help. The reason your nations sucks is because despite the fact that you have two of the best natural resources in the game you have decided to post on the public forums instead of going out and finding yourself a full complement of trades. You need to trade with three other people and then buy a harbor so you can trade with four other people. Then your nation will start to "not suck".

Cheers.

Thanks but .. umm.. harbors are like 200k. I only get like 1.2k a day from tax. any ideas of how to make some fast dough?

Edited by LasX2