United White

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UW is awesome i was in UW for 2 full rounds and i was black team both those rounds. I have made some good friends in the fellowship and its all black which helps me out. but otherwise i would still be with UW.

hey panic king if ya need any help just PM me in game. even tho i am no longer in UW I would still not raid any UW nations i consider UW alies and friends.

UW is awesome i was in UW for 2 full rounds and i was black team both those rounds. I have made some good friends in the fellowship and its all black which helps me out. but otherwise i would still be with UW.

hey panic king if ya need any help just PM me in game. even tho i am no longer in UW I would still not raid any UW nations i consider UW alies and friends.

Thanks for the recommendation. HC is a quality guy and we had a good run together. His sence of humor is evident in my sig.

• 3 weeks later...

Back in round 5 and ready to go!

UNITED WHITE

.........."We War Well"..........

Updated Guidelines as of 04-27-09

United White is an alliance which has no boards, no government or assigned roles. Our love of this game drives us to create an alliance where each individual ruler decides how to run their own nation and who to war with. We believe in mutual defense of those in the alliance who have been attacked. However, if you attack a nation and then get attacked by their alliance members, that would be your problem. All we ask is that you be active with your nation, leave 1 offensive war slot open (to assist in mutual defense) and to check the alliance war screens for assistance to your alliance mates. Just set your AA to United White and team to White... That's all there is to it, no tests, no screening, and best of all no one to tell you what to do. (You may get a pm from me from time to time on UW Defensive targets). HAPPY WARRING Remember the key to winning a war is COORDINATION. So use your alliance mates and COORDINATE your way to victory!

Edited by vincenzo

UNITED WHITE

United White is an alliance which has no boards, no government or assigned roles. Our love of this game drives us to create an alliance where each individual ruler decides how to run their own nation and who to war with. We believe in mutual defense of those in the alliance who have been attacked. However, if you attack a nation and then get attacked by their alliance members, that would be your problem. All we ask is that you be active with your nation, leave 1 offensive war slot open (to assist in mutual defense) and to check the alliance war screens for assistance to your alliance mates. Just set your AA to United White and team to White... That's all there is to it, no tests, no screening, and best of all no one to tell you what to do. (You may get a pm from me from time to time on UW Defensive targets). HAPPY WARRING Remember the key to winning a war is COORDINATION. So use your alliance mates and COORDINATE your way to victory!

Vincenzo's running the show this round. Good luck to him. Come join us for some fun.

Panic King

UNITED WHITE

We are still accepting new members.. Experienced players are prefered but noobs may join and learn with us. Ask me about mentoring your attempt at surviving this round.

UNITED WHITE

As Panic King said, we are accepting new members. Come join the fun and the fight!

UNITED WHITE

...and kicking!!!...

Edited by vincenzo

• 5 weeks later...

UNITED WHITE

Updated Guidelines as of 06-26-09

We ARE back for round 6

UNITED WHITE

Updated Guidelines as of 06-26-09

We ARE back for round 6

Simply because we can

• 1 month later...

If you are looking for an alliance with a small solid core of members then this is the place for you. When we war you will be assigned to a war buddy so you don't go at it alone. We also defend our members no matter what the odds. Round seven will be UW' s reintroduction into TE politically and in membership drives. The orginal rules will be in effect. Just be white team .. raid with caution and also honor. Defend your alliance mates.. Join Us

Panic King

Director of Alliance Operations

If you are looking for an alliance with a small solid core of members then this is the place for you. When we war you will be assigned to a war buddy so you don't go at it alone. We also defend our members no matter what the odds. Round seven will be UW' s reintroduction into TE politically and in membership drives. The orginal rules will be in effect. Just be white team .. raid with caution and also honor. Defend your alliance mates.. Join Us

Panic King

Director of Alliance Operations

bump

Panic really?

To: HisK OwNs YoU From: panic king Date: 8/27/2009 2:54:09 PM

Subject: hiya

After being dormant for the past 3 rounds we are reactivating our alliance of sovereign independent rulers. United White is an alliance which has no boards, no government or assigned roles. Our love of this game drives us to create an alliance where each individual ruler decides how to run their own nation and who to war with. We believe in mutual defense of those in the alliance who have been attacked. However, if you attack a nation and then get attacked by their alliance members, that would be your problem. (We do defend diligently all raiders) All we ask is that you be active with your nation, leave 1 offensive war slot open (to assist in mutual defense) and to check the alliance war screens for assistance to your alliance mates. Just set your AA to United White and team to White

Panic King

:P

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...