IRC?

jab07

There is no official CN channel on coldfront, which i believe is where most CN people are these days. There used to be #cybernations on esper, but its not on coldfront. I believe the most popular channel on coldfront (but dont quote me cos i may be wrong) is #nsa which belongs to NPO and NpO.

This thread contains a list of alliances and what their IRC channels are. You should be able to find anyone you are looking for with that.

There is no official CN channel on coldfront, which i believe is where most CN people are these days. There used to be #cybernations on esper, but its not on coldfront. I believe the most popular channel on coldfront (but dont quote me cos i may be wrong) is #nsa which belongs to NPO and NpO.

This thread contains a list of alliances and what their IRC channels are. You should be able to find anyone you are looking for with that.

#nsa is the most popular CN channel. Some of the EVE channels are it's only competition, if I am correct. As well, #cybernations IS registered on Coldfron, but I just checked and there is only one person on it, and the topic has 'CN Sucks' in it.......

EDIT: Checked the Channels list for Coldfront: #nsa comes in at 163 people, followed by #eve-online at 140. #paradox (TOP's channel) is a 108, with #cnvalhallah trailing behind at 106. #eve-radio falls in at 104.

Edited by Chocolate Cookies