Join Ragnarok!

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you disproving your own statement?

Now I'm confused. Are we or are we not the same person? If so, I'm starting an internal debate so we can reach a truly wise decision on whatever subject we're considering. If not, I'm expressing disagreement with Lars' statement. Either way, I am not disproving the statement because I didn't present any evidence.

Your avatars have me greatly confused. Doing the Halloween thing?

No. As my response to Lars implies, we appear to be the same person.

Now I'm confused. Are we or are we not the same person? If so, I'm starting an internal debate so we can reach a truly wise decision on whatever subject we're considering. If not, I'm expressing disagreement with Lars' statement. Either way, I am not disproving the statement because I didn't present any evidence.

As I have discovered lately, both is technically true. You and I are not the same person, but it appears that my thoughts are trapped in your head ever since you started wearing my avatar.

:mellow:

As I have discovered lately, both is technically true. You and I are not the same person, but it appears that my thoughts are trapped in your head ever since you started wearing my avatar.

:mellow:

That's a shame. I've already got too many of my own thoughts stuck in my head because I lack the time to write them.