So NAAC, Citadel, and WAPA...

goddammit

I would like to remind you that this topic was made to serve as an official Declaration of War by those three alliances on IDIOT. Please, don't assume I'm betraying the values IDIOT serves to uphold.

Theres actually 5 alliances attacking you guys :P, and my post was more aimed at John Rocker

It'll be fun, but definitely not a great move. Especially since NAAC and WAPA were calling us their friends.

Oh well, it's only TE.

we really meant no hard feelings just TE anyway =p :jihad: :jihad: :jihad:

Edited by Hassman

Sorry if it was a bit late and in the wrong forum. I was kind of busy and the DoW topic came up late in the mix before update. The NAAC has never declared war on these forums before, but the rest of Genius thought it would be polite, so we wrote something up in the middle of our pre-update attacks. Airme made a nice counter attack and I had to focus more on not getting put into anarchy then on dropping the message in the right forum.

Considering CN:TE is what, three forums total, I doubt anybody will have any trouble finding the original topic.

glhf out there and feel free to pm me if any in the NAAC fail to be polite in their conduct of this war :)