One question... why?

Sumion

PLEASE NOTE: im not asking you to change this rule or make an exception to it.

But, say a Family has ONE household computer, and there are TWO siblings that want to play Cybernations.

but one Cant because they can only make one account because of the rule.

Why?

it doesn't make the Cybernations staff look very good.

in fact you are cutting (almost in half) the amount of people playing the game with this rule.

i LOVE Cybernations and i think my brother would to.

just wanted to know why this rule was instated.

thanks

Sumion.

i LOVE Cybernations and i think my brother would to.

just wanted to know why this rule was instated.

This rule does not exist because those that run Cyber Nations don't want multiple people in the same house playing simultaneously.

This rule exists because if it didn't, a lot of households would suddenly have several "brothers" whose nations' sole goals would be to funnel $3m and 50 tech to a single "brother" every ten days.

How there can be more than one nation per IP, but the two nations on the same IP can not trade, aid, declare war or be in the same alliance. If any of these are to happen, then the mod takes action on the two nations.

I know that there aren't enough mods to handle this, so why not let players flag things as well? For example, if two nations on the same IP adress exist, then there is a notification on the nation bio that says "Shared with Nation X", meaning they're on the same IP. If a player was to see that Nation Y (the other nation on the same IP) was aiding nation X, then the player clicks a "flag" button, and then that nation is compiled onto a list of possible abuses that the mods can review in game.

A lot of people are not enjoying this game because of this rule.

We allowed it for awhile and it was massively abused, never again. We can't establish who has a brother or not, it's not fair for those who are playing by the rules and others are using a loop hole to money launder and trade poaching. While we want more players to play the game, we won't allow the game to be abused so it is a risk we will take by allowing only 1 nation per network.