For Future

I realize the reason for this: to play CN in an informal fashion. Attack without concequences.

I think this is great, however it's in my firm opinion that this fun will not last, just as it didnt' last before.

What I propose is varying gameplay. I wouldn't say by much, but enough to affect outcomes, keep people on their toes, and keep this fun. I'd say after 1-2 more resets, registration will probably decline. At that point, some sort of new thing to keep people interested will need to be instated.

you could change things like the equations for happiness, change the costs (make planes super cheap and soldiers really expensive, for example), have everyone start off with a nuke...

the possibilities are endless

this could even become a testing ground for ideas for regular CN (suitcase nuke?).

yes?

yes.

Here's my idea. Make every nation have 9,999 infra, 9,999 tech, countless troops, tanks, max out on the highest level of aircraft, and have nukes. Or well...something along those lines anyways. Basically let all heck break loose day one on. :D

Edited by RyanGDI

Here's my idea. Make every nation have 9,999 infra, 9,999 tech, countless troops, tanks, max out on the highest level of aircraft, and have nukes. Or well...something along those lines anyways. Basically let all heck break loose day one on. :D

Than i rather play bingo because the two games gonna be all about luck (in bingo luck to get the rigt number and in TE luck to get less war casualties!)...