Speeding up Foreign Aid

Chairman Cao

I haven't been able to find any info on the following but don't want to try it yet myself in case it sets me back 10 days.

I owe 4 dispatches of tech at the moment but as the first person I sent it to has been inactive a couple of days (and I obviously don't want to buy above 50 at any one time) it's holding things up a little. Since the tech doesn't actually leave until the first person accepts, I'm wondering if I could speed things up by sending aid offers to all four simultaneously and once one person accepts the other offers would automatically get cancelled, allowing me to re-buy and re-send to the remainder - or would it not allow me to send multiple offers totalling more than I currently have in the first place? Or worse would it allow the simultaneous offers but cancel the offer for everyone else once one person accepts, and leave me with three wasted slot and unable to send to them for another 10 days?

Thanks for any advice.

Edited by Chairman Cao

You can buy 50tech and send out up to 6 offers at the same time, but only one of them can accept. The others won't get cancelled automatically, the receiver just cannot accept them until you have 50tech again.

So, here is the way to go:

- buy 50tech

- offer 50tech each to everyone you want to sell to

- log in several times a day and everytime someone has accepted your 50tech, you rebuy 50

- repeat until all tech has been sent out

After 10days all your aidslots will be free again for the next round.

Edited by (DAC)Syzygy

You can buy 50tech and send out up to 6 offers at the same time, but only one of them can accept. The others won't get cancelled automatically, the receiver just cannot accept them until you have 50tech again.

So, here is the way to go:

- buy 50tech

- offer 50tech each to everyone you want to sell to

- log in several times a day and everytime someone has accepted your 50tech, you rebuy 50

- repeat until all tech has been sent out

After 10days all your aidslots will be free again for the next round.

Just what I was going to say, although probably not as clearly laid out. However, good luck. Always great to see more active tech sellers around here.