Threats???

Midas

To: Midas From: Franz Ferdinand Date: 8/24/2008 6:53:55 AM

Subject: Query

Message: I recommend that your alliance joins ours, those are my only terms.

To the Public: I "recommend" that you not request/demand to make us merge with you because we will not be doing any sort of mergers. Don't bother asking.

Also Empty handed threats like this are bad PR and will only make alliances look bad.

To Franz Ferdinand: We will NOT be merging into your alliance. Period. If you will declare war on us then it shall be war you get.

Edited by Midas

Even in this lulz environment, this fails. Badly. Forced merger is no..when ADULT stops having fun with our current dance partners, I'll see if the senders of the message can't be added to the dance card.

/me facepalms.

EDIT:

Ok, well, at least I found out the reasons for the forced merger...the message is still meh on a scale of ten, tho'. Plus, my dance card's full. Like I mentioned. Have fun you two, and no nukes!

Edited by AshenHowl

Also Empty handed threats like this are bad PR and will only make alliances look bad.

To Franz Ferdinand: We will NOT be merging into your alliance. Period. If you will declare war on us then it shall be war you get.

This is CN: TE, I don't think he cares. As much as I think, this is just for people to enjoy the game and get some lulz. So, just sit back and enjoy the game. This made me chuckle a bit. Good Luck everyone, and enjoy the game.

To the Public: I "recommend" that you not request/demand to make us merge with you because we will not be doing any sort of mergers. Don't bother asking.

Should you find yourself attacked, expect the support of Vox Populi.

tl;dr: Pond Pirates, don't mess with these guys.

Should you find yourself attacked, expect the support of Vox Populi.

tl;dr: Pond Pirates, don't mess with these guys.

Though I can't speak for the whole alliance. You can count on my support aswell.

Forced merger = Epic Phail. And must not be tolerated.

Umm your welcome for the $1.50 I gave you! And I seem to recall you losing like 2x the soldiers I did. Besides I should expect a nation thats 2x my size to win....

anyway thanks for the support Vox :) and DEATH TO THE PIRATES!