20 days inactive or 21 days inactive?

Conan the Barbeque

Today My 700+ day nation was deleted for being 20 days inactive. I thought I would be able to collect today on the 20th day that I was inactive, but this was not possible, as I was deleted.

Yet here is an image of someone who was 21 days inactive, and they were then subsequently deleted.

21days.gif

Why is there a distance between deletions like this? I thought I would be fine collecting at 20 days, as I have done it before, and people say that going beyond 20 days is when someone will be deleted. I have not recreated my nation yet, but I am doubting that it will be recovered. Unless this is possible, in which case pretty please do bring it back so that I may collect my taxes and aid my alliance!

The limit is typically 20 days. I am unsure as to why someone managed to squeak out 21 days, but admin does not hover over his keyboard with a stopwatch in one hand and a longhair cat in his lap imperiously watching for nations to click over to twenty days inactive.

Unfortunately, Conan, that script is meant to include those who are 20 days inactive. There may be times when admin doesn't get the script run due to unforseen circumstances. You take quite a risk in attempting to beat the inactivity deletion script, and unfortunately it seems it won this round. I am sorry you lost your nation.

Send me an ingame message if you recreate a nation and I'll send some money your way, I'd hate to see such a good former opponent leave Cybernations over something like this :(

Looks like this new nation might be a better place to visit, with less deaths per day ;)