Do your best

xzibit

-What alliance are you leaving?

-Why are you leaving that alliance?

-What are you looking for in a new alliance?

Protip: People searching for alliances during wartime get scrutiny immediately. Answering the questions above will help your cause greatly. :)

Whatever you do, don't apply to GOD.

MAYBE I WILL

-What alliance are you leaving?

-Why are you leaving that alliance?

-What are you looking for in a new alliance?

Protip: People searching for alliances during wartime get scrutiny immediately. Answering the questions above will help your cause greatly. :)

Right, forgot about the Scrutiny. I'm leaving the alliance (UED) due to RL issues/PoliticalMassacre, I was it's MoD. But this isn't the tread to discuss it, this is about me finding a better alliance.

I am looking for a fun alliance that doesn't take themsleves too seriosuly and that isn't run like a dictatorship. Preferable one that isn't part of 1V. An alliance that isn't too pushy about activity and that is kinda leaniant on agressive wars. Anything else?

I am looking for a fun alliance that doesn't take themsleves too seriosuly and that isn't run like a dictatorship. Preferable one that isn't part of 1V. An alliance that isn't too pushy about activity and that is kinda leaniant on agressive wars. Anything else?

For a second, I thought I was reading the dictionary definition of RAD. Then I remembered, haha! We're not IN the dictionary!! You sure threw me for a loop, there! WOW. Good luck finding a good alliance.

(choose RAD) :ehm:

Seriously though, you should totally check out RAD. As a co-founder and part of the government, I can say fo' sho' that our priority above all else is fun. Jokes are good, lol'ing out loud, silliness, stupidity, whatever. That's totally awesome. And we don't have strict rules or behave ourselves like nazis. That's a trend that I and all of us at RAD can't stand in CN. As long as you don't act like a tard and get us killed, I can guarantee lots of good times at RAD.

We're an pink alliance but you don't have to change your color since your NS is over 10k. White is perfectly acceptable. I was white myself once. Way back in the day!

Edited by Good master Hakai

Memento Mori,

Were a new Purple alliance, but you dont have to change if you dont want to

Were democracy, using 4 Senators as the highest position there is

Government positions open

3 Million in welcome aid

Active members, VIa. our charter

Protectorate coming

http://s1.zetaboards.com/MementoM

Ubercon is an older alliance on Planet Bob, the exact origins of which are unknown, but history suggests that is was founded around 2 years ago.

What was once a small alliance of close friends (~17) that was content to sit on the sidelines and grow quietly has now decided that the time for growth is now. Our current size (8/21/08) is approx 120 members with a combined NS of close to 2,000,000.

We are currently looking for new recruits that will be active members of our alliance and help us gain a stronger standing in world politics. we are looking for members that are interested in positions of government and helping us for ties with other alliances in the community. If you feel like this is something for you please contact me in game (http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=124178) or post something here as i will try to check often.

Now unlike most of the larger alliances we can not offer millions to have you join our ranks, all we can offer is our experience and guidance. while we do try to put together AID chains for our new members to help them out we can promise nothing as far as money goes. we want you to join us because you want to not because you see a quick way to get cash.

you can also check out our forum for more information (i believe) (http://uberconalliance.proboards55.com/index.cgi?)

We look forward to hearing from you.

PS - while we are a member of the black sphere that is not a requirement for joining our ranks.

Blake the Merciful

Ubercon Minister of Internal Affairs