A mistake

Bojangles

I am new to the forums, but not to the game, and I did not quite know where to put this message. 13pittsburgh13 had recently requested a nation sitting by me, owenowen40. He sent me an in-game PM explaining that it was going to be improved. I had misread the PM and thought that it had already been approved. So I logged into his account and sent one PM. On the account it was all I had done. I soon realized that the PM said was going to be approved and had not really been approved yet. I had soon taken notice of this terrible mistake and I immediately logged out and came to the forum, hoping not to get in any trouble.

It was by no fault of 13pittsburgh13 that I had done this, and it was one of my own mistakes. I believe that neither of us should get banned or warned due to the fact that we are only human and we are not perfect. It was one of my mistakes and I am positive that it will not happen in the future forever.