Cyber Nations Alliance Statistics Depot

Unspeakable Evil

Updated 2008-01-31.

Heh. I wonder what happened to Legion over the past couple of days...

Only good things, I'm sure.

For some reason, I can't find GGA on any of the Nuke Graphs. Not sure why they aren't showing up.

Me either. They're on Nukes tier 3 today, at 224 nukes; which puts them at #46 out of 68 alliances, ranked by nukes.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this for the top 66 alliance only? Or can I request to have my alliance in on these graphs?

Good job btw UE!

I try to get everyone at or around 1M NS in size. When you get near that, let me know and I can add you in.

Edit: oh, and updated 2008-02-01.

Edited by Unspeakable Evil

Updated 2008-02-08.

I would really love to see the huge jump by Grämlins today. We're over 6 mil NS and closing in on NPO's nuke count.

Would you? Only 2 FNF guys seem to have overslept and missed the bus today. A quick transition by historical standards.

Edited by Unspeakable Evil

Updated 2008-02-08.

Would you? Only 2 FNF guys seem to have overslept and missed the bus today. A quick transition by historical standards.

well, we wouldnt have taken them if they were not as hyper-active and skilled as we are :)

Updated 2008-02-10.

And they are outta there. Nice knowing you FNF, first AA that's gone away where everyone actually left before I stopped bothering to keep track of them. You've been great, and I hope you enjoy your new home midway up the first tier with two time People's Choice winners The Gramlins. :J