Can't receive my password on CN

iClean

You have received an error trying to view a page. Here is the detailed error code: There was an error with the temporary password process. Please request a new temporary password by using the Forgot Password link to the left.

Tried a few times... got the same message. Any help?

What?

He's asking if you're exiting CN and then trying again (and not hitting the "back" button on your browser). Just a general rule of thumb to never use "back" button on your browser if something doesn't work in CN. Just exit the site and re-visit.

He's asking if you're exiting CN and then trying again (and not hitting the "back" button on your browser). Just a general rule of thumb to never use "back" button on your browser if something doesn't work in CN. Just exit the site and re-visit.

Ah, yes, I'm exiting not backspacing.

The process works fine for me. If you are getting this error by using copy and paste with the temporary passord try typing it in yourself. The password is case sensitive and make sure that there are no spaces before or after.

The process works fine for me. If you are getting this error by using copy and paste with the temporary passord try typing it in yourself. The password is case sensitive and make sure that there are no spaces before or after.

I've tried both, for some reason I get the same thing.

Have you cleared your cache from your computer not via a browser?

I don't know if that makes a difference seeing as I'm a dunce on some of these matters, but you can try on your PC

Start>>Control Panel>>Network and Internet Connections>>Network Connections>>(Right-click)Repair