Question about sig removal

Shadow Slayer

Hi, I just realized someone had removed my signature. I didn't receive a PM as to why it was removed, and I couldn't puzzle it out myself. I was wondering what I did, so I won't do it again. If anyone could tell me, that'd be great!

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Shadow Slayer

Though I cannot speak to the specific, your signature likey violated one or more of the Forum Guidelines.

Signatures

Those who fail to read and abide by these rules will have their signatures "fixed" and receive a warning.

You may have only one image per signature which may not exceed the maximum size of 450 pixels wide by 150 pixels tall. You may have no more than 8 lines of text and text size cannot exceed size 4. Each quote and image count as a line.

fixed means....? that you are no longer able to have one or you have to make it again within the rules?

When it says that they will 'fixed' it means that the signature in question will be edited. Either partially so that it fits the rules or, more likely, removed completely.