Environment/donations

Cyaneyed

Ok, couple of questions. As far as environment, I saw in another post that someone's environment number was the reason his population was rising slowly. What's the ideal number to hit?

Also, I just made a small donation, does the bonus come with the next update or sooner?

Well, the best number for environment is 0, but extremely unlikely to ever happen due to GRL.

For your donation, it depends. If you donated with enough money in your paypal account IIRC, you should receive the donation bonus within the hour.

Ah, cheers for the info. I'll keep refreshing my nation page 'til I see the bonuses updated then.

Edit - Bonuses are in now =)

Most people your size choose to sell donations to larger nations for in-game money, as the money they can get is much more than the benefits of the donation.

Well, the best number for environment is 0, but extremely unlikely to ever happen due to GRL.

For your donation, it depends. If you donated with enough money in your paypal account IIRC, you should receive the donation bonus within the hour.

The best number for environment is 1.00. The best number possible for you personally is 1.00 + GRL (I say personally because you can't control other people nuking others).