ATTN: people over 15000 infra

DavidK

What is your tax collection amount and how much do you pay in bills?

Yesterday i jumped from 14000 infra to 15000 infra. At 14000 i was collecting around 22 million in taxes and paying around 12 million in bills. Now at 15000 my collection is around 28 million and my bills have soared to 25 million!

That cant be right surely.

the fact that you gained $6 million from only buying 1000 infra is a wonder in itself...but those bills are wacky, unless you forgot to re-buy labor camps or something

D'oh!

Edited by DavidK

What is your tax collection amount and how much do you pay in bills?

Yesterday i jumped from 14000 infra to 15000 infra. At 14000 i was collecting around 22 million in taxes and paying around 12 million in bills. Now at 15000 my collection is around 28 million and my bills have soared to 25 million!

That cant be right surely.

your original figures sound odd, unless its 22 mil net in taxes. im collecting 20.5 and only sit at 12.2k infra.

Strange, I saw a jump in upkeep although small. You won't see it until you cross 15k.

I went to 15,000.01 and the jump in upkeep was only $3 whereas the jump in purchase cost per level was around $70,000. Thats why i said there was no jump in upkeep because it was very small in comparison withe the purchase cost.

The daily infrastructure cost to maintain doesn't jump at 15k, it's only the purchase cost that jumps.

There is a small jump. It's equivalent to .0005 * Infra. That's $7.50 a unit before discounts (resources, Interstate, etc.)

I had about a 3.00 increase after passing 15k as well. Now does anyone know about 16k? I'm gonna past that with my donation next month and am wondering if i should expect a boost.

-Veritas

because there are only a few nations out there past that point you'd be better off shooting them a quick PM about it.