Nintenderek finds retirement boring

I can't seem to leave this game and life is kinda boring with out it, so I'm coming back to it. The thing is, I need to join an alliance. I'll tell you what I'm looking for in an alliance, and you can decide to recruit me or not.

What I'm looking for in an alliance

I am looking for a small to medium sized alliance, but not too small. 20-100 members. Any color team, it doesn't matter. I really don't care about that, and would be willing to switch colors, on the condition that the alliance would be able to help me find new trades. They also need to be friendly, and a very close group of friends pretty much. The alliance should have some allies, but not too many allies if you get my drift. Maybe 3-4 allies, not counting treaties that are ODP or below.

What you can expect from me

A little bit of everything. I have some experience on my back, so that can help you. I know a lot about military, internal affairs, diplomacy and recruitment. I'm not as good with money, but I'm willing to help with that when needed. I don't expect a government position or anything like that. In fact, that's exactly what I don't want right now, too much work and I want to get back into things slowly. You can expect me to help in how ever is necessary, and I'm good at following orders. I'm also quite loyal, and don't usually leave an alliance until I have to.

So yeah, recruit me, I'm looking for an alliance, I'll try to consider all offers, but I'll consider the offers of people I know before people I don't know. I would just wait for recruitment messages in my inbox, but I want to make sure it's an alliance I would like.

Hi nintenderek I remember you. :jihad:

Mr Bill and I just created this righteous alliance called RAD. We have 18 mebbers and 152k NS. We're on da Pink Team. We're only 14 days old and are growing pretty quickly. We keep it real and enjoy ourselves. At the moment, we have only 1 treaty, our protectorate treaty with Ragnarok, and are not planning to sign too many others.

JUST SO YER AWARE. :awesome:

Edit: info.

Edited by Good master Hakai

Hi nintenderek I remember you. :jihad:

Mr Bill and I just created this righteous alliance called RAD. We have 18 mebbers and 152k NS. We're on da Pink Team. We're only 14 days old and are growing pretty quickly. We keep it real and enjoy ourselves. At the moment, we have only 1 treaty, our protectorate treaty with Ragnarok, and are not planning to sign too many others.

JUST SO YER AWARE. :awesome:

Edit: info.

I'll consider this. Any other offers?

Hello,

I am American Clam and I am with The Sentries Of All things Purple.

We ar an alliance with 21 members, over 285k total NS and 19 nuclear weapons. We are a Purple Sphere alliance and we are a member of the Pegasus powerbloc. We are very friendly with Valhalla, Invicta and other members of the Purple Sphere. We harbor good relations with most, if not all of CN and would very well like to have someone like you in our alliance. We are a very humble alliance and we are pretty passive as of right now, but we have very big dreams that are bound to happen one day. OUr forums are here:

soap.fatehost.net/board

It's ok if you don't join,but thank you for your time. :)

What about the Viridian Entente? Its a COOL alliance, but it might be too big for you. We are on the green team. If you don't want to join, good luck with another alliance!

I am interested in this alliance, but I'm going to go learn some more first.

Hello,

I am American Clam and I am with The Sentries Of All things Purple.

We ar an alliance with 21 members, over 285k total NS and 19 nuclear weapons. We are a Purple Sphere alliance and we are a member of the Pegasus powerbloc. We are very friendly with Valhalla, Invicta and other members of the Purple Sphere. We harbor good relations with most, if not all of CN and would very well like to have someone like you in our alliance. We are a very humble alliance and we are pretty passive as of right now, but we have very big dreams that are bound to happen one day. OUr forums are here:

soap.fatehost.net/board

It's ok if you don't join,but thank you for your time. :)

Same goes for this, although the recruitment message format kinda scares me, especially since we both already know each other from GOLD. I'll go learn more.

Consider Camelot

We're at 18 members atm, 122k NS, aqua team.

I know one member IRL, 3 of the other members know each other IRL, same goes for 2 of the others. We are a close knit and friendly group, and we are definitely looking for active members. We have government positions open at all levels, but you don't need one to do stuff - ofc. :)

We are a protectorate of the Mushroom Kingdom. We have no other treaties at the moment, but we are friends with quite a few aqua alliances and a few others. Our friendships are based on genuine friendship, however, and not treaty hunting. And we will always remain that way.

#camelot on coldfront

camelot.ipbfree.com

:)

Edited by Londo Mollari

You could try ARES. We are the remnants of the old alliance ACL, Ascended Coalition of Liberty. They merged with Ragnarok, but instead, we made ARES. We are protected by Ragnarok and already have over 35 members and 325k strength. That's in a week! For more info look at:

http://chaosden.ipbfree.com/index.php

Cheers!