Nuclear Power Plant

Nuclear Power Plant - $75,000,000 - The nuclear power plant allows nations to receive Uranium financial bonus (+$3 citizen income +$0.15 per technology level up to 30 technology levels) even when maintaining nuclear weaponry, reduces infrastructure upkeep -5%, national wonder upkeep -5%, and improvement upkeep -5%. Requires 12,000 infrastructure, 1,000 technology, and a Uranium resource. Nations that develop the Nuclear Power Plant must keep their government position on nuclear weapons set to option 2 or 3.

Now, if I was to buy this wonder, I would need to get rid of a resource in order to get Uranium. Would all of the benefits of this wonder and uranium be worth it?

not neccessarily... maybe it's 'worth' it as far as money goes, but it's 'more efficient' as far as time and hassle go... plus finding the trade (which i'm sure would be terribly hard! ;) jk)

you asked if it was worth it, not if you should or should not.

Edited by bateristo

not neccessarily... maybe it's 'worth' it as far as money goes, but it's 'more efficient' as far as time and hassle go... plus finding the trade (which i'm sure would be terribly hard! ;) jk)

you asked if it was worth it, not if you should or should not.

Not helping. Leave.

Gems<Uranium. I personally can't wait to get the Plant (once I get the Infa) as it will be a massive income boost.

Yea, I was thinking that. The only thing is that I don't have gems because I am forced to use oil instead of it cause it it one of the resources given to me. If I was to drop any of my current resources, it would mean the loss of at least one bonus resource.

Yea, I was thinking that. The only thing is that I don't have gems because I am forced to use oil instead of it cause it it one of the resources given to me. If I was to drop any of my current resources, it would mean the loss of at least one bonus resource.

Hrmm... Depending on the resource dropped (best to drop is ether Spices or Sugar), it may be better. You lose $8 if you cut Spices (and also FF), but with Uranium regain $5.5 not including the nuclear weapons bill reduction and the Infa bills reduction. You'll have to include that yourself. If you do the math, it might be more economical. Finally, you also gain the ability to buy a daily nuke at will.

Edited by Lavo_2

Your cheapest way to improve YOUR nations income would be to start selling off borderwalls until your

Environment: 2.06 is exactly 1 higher than Global Radiation: 1.06. That should get you at least 6% more working peeps maybe 8%.

Your next step you are already doing, buy tech until 3000 to get the maximum out of your Great University.

With your current trades there does not seem to be a way to make more income or even keep it same,

But at 12k infra this probably what you wanted anyway "reduces infrastructure upkeep -5%".

I would need to know your Daily Infrastructure Cost (Per 1 Unit) from your bills page to answer it.

Edited by ALFERALFER

With 5 Labor camps 9,301,991.06

With the 5% discount 8,836,891.50

Net savings 465,099.56

ROI days on $75,000,000.00 = 161.26

142,244 peeps * 7.50 (2.25 after 30% taxes) = 320,049.00

Nuke bill savings = 243,000.00

Total savings = 1,028,148.56

Which is 7.23 per person or 5.8 happiness

So if you can find a way to lose a resource

that only cost you 5 happiness or less

and does not lose you peeps.

You will make a little extra money.

If I lost spices, I would lose 4 happiness (2 from spices, 2 from fast food) and 8% land area. 8% of my land area is 234.7876, which would lose me 46 citizens. I am guessing this would still be worth it?

I also have a -10% land event if that matters at all.

With 5 Labor camps 9,301,991.06

With the 5% discount 8,836,891.50

Net savings 465,099.56

ROI days on $75,000,000.00 = 161.26

142,244 peeps * 7.50 (2.25 after 30% taxes) = 320,049.00

Nuke bill savings = 243,000.00

Total savings = 1,028,148.56

Which is 7.23 per person or 5.8 happiness

So if you can find a way to lose a resource

that only cost you 5 happiness or less

and does not lose you peeps.

You will make a little extra money.

The bolded part is wrong. I'm pretty sure you still lose the 1 happiness when you get uranium(read the description) and cookieking would have the negative environment effects as well because he does not have the NEO. Also, you forgot to times the $7.50(less after these effects) against the modifier that is somewhere around 2.08 or so? (I'm not exactly sure what it is).

I was going to suggest dropping gems to get uranium, but your oil takes up the gems wild card slot, so I would say it would be best to get a different wonder for now at least.

If you're going to be picky then at least read this:

no, I should not do this.