This is !@#$%^&*

darkapple

Ok. Me a a friend both have accounts. I guess you guys think we are cheating cuz when ever i try to give him aid it says it potential cheating. If i dont give him the aid my tech deal will be screwed. He is my middle man.

Im guessing its cuz he tryed to log into his account on my computer. But fix that crap cuz i need him for my middle man.

m guessing its cuz he tryed to log into his account on my computer.

If he has ever logged in from your IP address, you will not be able to send aid. Read the rules, they prohibit sending aid if you've ever logged in from the same IP..

Knowing the rules is good for playing the game.

Multiple Users On The Same IP Address

Due to rampant abuse of the good faith of the moderation team, we will no longer be allowing multiple nations to be controlled on the same unique internet connection by different family members or roommates. By the estimation of our game moderation staff a large number of these reports of family members or roommates actually controlling these nations are entirely fraudulent and are being made simply as a free pass to cheat. The Cyber Nations Game Moderation team will be reviewing all previously reported "multies" and taking appropriate action where necessary. We have all the information we require for the investigation, so please do not bombard our game moderators with your specific pleas to save your nations. If you are not a multi, we will be able to tell.

DO NOT attempt to abuse the foreign aid system with multiple accounts by the same player. Any puppet nation used in the foreign aid system is against the rules. This includes player created nations to send aid to themselves, alliance created puppets to use as a 'bank' for their alliance, etc... Players are asked to help keep the foreign aid system honest and report any violations discovered of these rules in the Report Game Abuse forum immediately. Nations that do cheat will be flagged with a cheat indicator in the All Foreign Aid Offers Across the Globe screen for everyone to see:

tl;dr you are lucky you havent been deleted, you wont be able to aid that nation so figure something else out.