Max Schmeling

Max Schmeling still is Germanys all time greatest prize fighter. Not only was he a great boxer, but also very experienced player of CN. In a new begining Max wishes to give his best to the alliance that shows the most interest for having a legend among their ranks. Activity, economics, and military skills are just a few of the important skills that are guaranteed to the highest bidder.

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=218435

Edited by Max Schmeling

I guess you need to realize that as a new player, you won't start a bidding war, believe me ;)

Don't base your alliance decision off money offers. Anyone can offer money. What do you want out of an alliance? Join an alliance that suits your playing style, then earn the money.

I guess you need to realize that as a new player, you won't start a bidding war, believe me ;)

Don't base your alliance decision off money offers. Anyone can offer money. What do you want out of an alliance? Join an alliance that suits your playing style, then earn the money.

Actually "the highest bidder" was a figure of speech. Basically, I just wanted to see what alliance would show the most interest in my joining. It is easy enough to make myself a donation to CN if that is what I want, and after joining an alliance I probably will make a donation. Its good to see that your alliance has plenty enough members that you can come here to discourage other people from joining.

You seem confident you can deliver. Ok. You can join the UA.

The UA is a small, relatively new alliance with ten players in it. Will you make it eleven?

If its positions in the alliance you want, theres an open spot in the council right now.

If its friendship you want in an alliance, we're the friendliest folk around these parts. No seriously. Come and have a chat with us sometime on our forum - get to know us a little.

If its a decent nation you want, we have extremely experienced and talented players waiting to guide you and build up your nation not with cash, but with friendly and useful advice.

If its money you want from an alliance, you can get lost.

Otherwise if you want to ask any questions, come and speak to us, see what were all about, sign up or just come and have a browse, you can do it all on one page. Would you believe it its our forums: http://z9.invisionfree.com/UnitedAlliance/index.php?act=idx

Have a great evening. Unless you're in the states. In which case midday-afternoon. :mellow:

How did u slip through my net?

Hmm, anyway, i presume you are basically in the market for an alliance that can protect and help you to learn the game better, correct? Well how about all this and a relaxed friendly atmosphere - we are one of the few alliances with a cbox.

If i've hit the nail on the head join -AiD-

Also may a suggest that if you want to grow quick, sell donations - look the advice has started already :awesome:

Now we are getting somewhere. I would like to thank all the alliances that have shown their interest in recruiting me. First of all I would like to find an alliance that has a trade circle that I will fit right into. I know fish is hard to match, but my iron is a good resource. Team color is negotiable I am currently white, but that can be changed.

Fish is one of the best resources to have, you wont have trouble finding trades :)

As for an alliance, you would be welcome at LAN, a quickly growing alliance great for new members. We will take care of getting a trade circle set up for you, you get 1,000,000 in starter aid, and for newer nations we are sending out aid each week to help get your nation built. The initial aid offer may not be as large as some of the others, but the investment put into your nation and the growth oppertunities easily make up for it B)

With a name like that and a nation like Deutsches Land your choice should be clear. Norden Verein is the strongest German nationalist alliance in the game. We are rich in history and you will never find a healthier trade or tech market. I sent you a PM in game for more information. Show these underlings that the volk stick together.

No offense underlings :P

With a name like that and a nation like Deutsches Land your choice should be clear. Norden Verein is the strongest German nationalist alliance in the game. We are rich in history and you will never find a healthier trade or tech market. I sent you a PM in game for more information. Show these underlings that the volk stick together.

No offense underlings :P

Yes, volk should stick together. Thank you for the invite as I will be looking into it. A good German alliance is where I belong.

Yes, volk should stick together. Thank you for the invite as I will be looking into it. A good German alliance is where I belong.

Well if you are looking for a good German alliance then we really are the only choice. There are a couple out there but none come close to our strength (over 2mil total nation strength) or organization. I'll leave you with that.