Recruit me!

makxydyne

I am looking for a smaller, blue alliance that is willing to give me aid.

I am a very experienced player, but have not played CN for about a year, so im kinda rusty.

I have created an alliance before, which unfortunatley failed, which means i have experience in running a forum as well. And have also served as a gov't member for several other alliances.

i am a good active member that is looking for an alliance that i would make a difference in.

Thanks.

I would like to invite you to check out Macedonia.We are a small blue team alliance.We welcome all new citizens who wish to be part of our community of friends,and want to have fun in this game.We also have govt positions still open for those citizens who wish to help us grow and make the alliance as good as it can be.

If you have any questions,or just want to check out our forums,come by and say hi at:

Macedonia Forums

hey, the KGB would be happy to have you, we are a small, but growing alliance with some very experienced members and a lot to offer. If you have experience i'm sure we could fit you into our government, we still have a few spots open for active/experienced members. we are black based but you do not have to switch to black if you've got your trades set up already.

We are not small, but have the friendly atmosphere of one

We are not Blue, but don't let that stop you, no change required.

New or old, you can put your talents to best use with us and get on as fast or as slow as you want.

Interested - PM me or just visit my Link and leave a message.

From personal experience, you will not regret it

Edited by Wilhelm1908

I would like to invite you to join The Centurion Brotherhood!

Though we are mainly pink, our members can choose another color if they wish. We are at a current 1,100,000 Nation Strength and have been growing rapidly over the last months. As we only have about 80 members, we seek new, experienced and active members who we would welcome into an open and dedicated community of players.

Our base of active members is unfortunately a little underdeveloped at the moment, which however opens great possibilities for new members to help the alliance and their own nation grow.

For more information, I'd be happy to answer questions. Also check out our forums at z3.invisionfree.com/tcb_forums.