Anarchy in war?

PussInBoots

According to the game update log, there are new rules for anarchy

- Corrected a bug with the military deployment screen so that nations that deploy more than 20% of their citizen population in actual soldiers will properly be placed into Anarchy. Moving forward you must keep at least 20% of your citizen population in actual defending soldiers (not in soldier efficiency) in order to prevent Anarchy when deploying military. The updated screen now includes a field called "Max Deploy W/Out Anarchy" that indicates the maximum number of soldiers that you can deploy before putting your nation into Anarchy.

The target in my current war was down to 4k actual soldiers after an attack.

Why wasn't he anarchied? Does it only count in regards to deployment?

According to the game update log, there are new rules for anarchy

The target in my current war was down to 4k actual soldiers after an attack.

Why wasn't he anarchied? Does it only count in regards to deployment?

This is normal, you basicly have to nuke people to anarchy them if they have GCs. We won 6 aggro attacks in a row against a target and he was down to 1000 soldiers without anarchy.

Anarchy in battle is only triggered via Defeat Alert. You have to have an attack left with greater than 95% odds to trigger anarchy.

I don't know that it makes complete sense, but that's how it works now. Admin posted such in a bug report last week or last month or something.

Anarchy in battle is only triggered via Defeat Alert. You have to have an attack left with greater than 95% odds to trigger anarchy

This is what I have found as well. It makes anarchy hard for a single person :(