Woah! Resources change

I was checking on my nation, nothing new was happening... except, when I looked at my area of influence. I was shocked to find that I had lost 50 miles of land. I'm not sure if this has been noticed already, but this is what I think has been changed:

Furs-

From:Increases citizen’s daily income +$3.50 and increases the natural growth of a nation by 10 %

To:Increases citizen’s daily income +$3.50 and triples the natural growth of a nation.

Sugar-

From: Increases the purchased land area of a nation by 5%. Increases number of citizens +3%, and increases population happiness +1

To:Increases number of citizens +3%, and increases population happiness +1

Wheat:

From: Increases the purchased land area of a nation by 5%, and increases number of citizens +8%.

To:Increases number of citizens +8%.

Or reade the game update logs:

[3-19-2008

- Furs now triple the natural growth of a nation as detailed in this thread.

3-22-2008

- The calculation for citizens has been updated. The old equation was not using the full land modifiers. The new equation uses the total land of a nation and has been simplified. Now every mile of land no matter how it is gained (purchases, modifiers, or natural growth) brings 0.2 citzens. The infrastructure portion of the citizen calculation has not been changed.

- Sugar and Wheat no longer provide a land bonus. These two resources already provide citizen count increases and with the land update above they would have become over powered with the land bonus left in place.