GOLD Flag

Shimmer

When you lose your sanction you have 24/48 hours (cant quite remember) to contact admin if you wish to keep your flag there.

Im guessing with GOLD disbanding before they lost their sanction, no one decided to speak with admin.

All sanctioned alliances past and present still have there flag under custom except GOLD. Why is this?

GOONS is gone too. I believe they were accidentally removed after the September audit. I noticed it soon after that.

-Bama

When you lose your sanction you have 24/48 hours (cant quite remember) to contact admin if you wish to keep your flag there.

Im guessing with GOLD disbanding before they lost their sanction, no one decided to speak with admin.

GOONS is gone too. I believe they were accidentally removed after the September audit. I noticed it soon after that.

-Bama

Good point. Now that I look

/b/ (or flag they used)

Goons

GOLD

A lot more ;x

/b/'s was removed for an entirely different reason.

GOONS and GOLD was apparently because of a new rule in which you had to contact admin within 48 hours, which couldn't be done by GOONS due to their comms blackout and inability to read the forums, and GOLD due to its disarray in disbandment.