If nr pay Bill, what are the consequences?

dralf

If nr pay Bill, what are the consequences?

i only know for sure that u can't buy infra and land, and u have to pay interest up to $5,000.

can u still buy tech, improvement, soldiers, tanks, aircraft, and CMs? :blink:

In short, no. You also can't fire nukes and stuff. Please make more of an effort with your grammar and spelling in the future. Deciphering gibberish makes answering these things a great deal harder.

• 2 weeks later...
Is a nation in bill lock able to collect taxes?

If so, is tax collection the ONLY thing besides accepting aid the nation can do?

The nation ruler can change government position, government, religion, etc.

In short, no. You also can't fire nukes and stuff. Please make more of an effort with your grammar and spelling in the future. Deciphering gibberish makes answering these things a great deal harder.

Sorry, not everyone's grammar is up to par with your standards. Bit rude of you to have to impose them on him seeing as he's forced to use a language that probably isn't his native one.

Sorry, not everyone's grammar is up to par with your standards. Bit rude of you to have to impose them on him seeing as he's forced to use a language that probably isn't his native one.

That's really not my problem, now is it? I answered his question, after squinting at his post trying to decipher it. If you can't at least make your posts legible, don't post. There are plenty of foreign players that make grammar mistakes etc, and I don't give them a hard time. It's when someone doesn't even bother to check their post before hitting "Add Reply" that it becomes an issue. These boards are in English. These boards are maintained by an American, who speaks English as his first language.

I have nothing against people who can't speak/type English well, as long as I can understand it without too much trouble. I don't speak ANY foreign languages myself, but then again, I also do not frequent forums where English is the primary language.

That's really not my problem, now is it? I answered his question, after squinting at his post trying to decipher it. If you can't at least make your posts legible, don't post. There are plenty of foreign players that make grammar mistakes etc, and I don't give them a hard time. It's when someone doesn't even bother to check their post before hitting "Add Reply" that it becomes an issue. These boards are in English. These boards are maintained by an American, who speaks English as his first language.

I have nothing against people who can't speak/type English well, as long as I can understand it without too much trouble. I don't speak ANY foreign languages myself, but then again, I also do not frequent forums where English is the primary language.

If you cross his post with other people's posts you'll find that the grammatical errors are very much the same. I, for one, only had trouble with the nr part of his statement.

Una vez...