another wonder question!

philp110

There are a slew of wonder questions this past week, lol.

So I have the Stock Market and SSS and I'm about to be able to buy my third wonder. Normally, I would go with the normal order and get the Interstate, but I am not sure it is going to be worth it in my case:

reason: I don't plan on buying much infra. I will be sending out 15M in aid every ten days now and saving a nice war chest. So... great temple? research lab?

Your thoughts and comments are appreciated!

I agree with both above, Great Temple (*) for the maximum growth, DRA if aid slots are important.

*: Internet gives the same benefits as the GT, and costs the same. The only difference is that with the GT you no longer have to keep on changing your religion, so it has a slight "usability" edge

edit: Tela sneaked in before my entry and has a good point. It is remarkably cool to "own" the internet ;-)

Edited by TheBFG

I agree with this. It is only $5M more and the 3% population bonus is a direct 3% income bonus.

which is no way near the +$20.76 gross (after income modifiers) of a Great Temple or the Internet, so for economic benefit the GT or Internet far outstrip the DRA. The only reason to get the DRA before any of the +$10/+5 or +4 happiness Wonders would be because you want to use the extra aid slot. The income bonus is nice, but less than a lot of the other economic Wonders.