Bills being paid automatically?

Iorek

Hello, 

I sort of noticed this last week, but thought I had just forgotten about logging in the night before. 

I haven't logged into Bob since ~20th April, 7 days ago. I should have 7 days of bills to pay. After going to > Pay Bills, the following appears

Last Bill Payment Date 4/27/2023

and at the bottom of the page

You cannot pay bills today. You may only pay bills once a day.

The daily update occurs at 12:00 AM server time.
The current server date and time is 4/27/2023 7:24:57 AM.

Are bills being paid automatically? or is this a spill over bug after Bob went down ~1+ weeks ago?

Best,

Iorek

Edited by Iorek
Grammar

Bill are not paid automatically. You logged into the game yesterday 4/27/23 at 7:23:57am game time and your last bill payment was 4/27/23 7:24:02am game time, less than one second after you logged in and afterwards you posted this bug report.

Do you have some kind of script running on your machine?

4 hours ago, admin said:

Bill are not paid automatically. You logged into the game yesterday 4/27/23 at 7:23:57am game time and your last bill payment was 4/27/23 7:24:02am game time, less than one second after you logged in and afterwards you posted this bug report.

There is alliance extension in browser running, but that shouldn't be interacting with the controls at all. Certainly nothing that I have created and set up. 

Edit2, bills to be paid manually today. Maybe I have early onset Alzheimer's  or something...

Edited by Iorek

On 4/28/2023 at 1:38 PM, admin said:

I read that as a 5 seconds difference (interval).

On 4/28/2023 at 5:48 PM, Iorek said:

There is alliance extension in browser running, but that shouldn't be interacting with the controls at all. Certainly nothing that I have created and set up. 

Edit2, bills to be paid manually today. Maybe I have early onset Alzheimer's  or something...

Maybe you have/had a bookmark/browsing history entry pointing to the "pay your bills" page, you used it to log in and then accidentally clicked on the pay bills button as soon as the page loaded?

I can't imagine any other way to unknowingly manually pay your bills. (That I can't imagine it doesn't mean that there can't be another one, though.)