Disappearing Nukes

tiki

3 hours ago, tiki said:

Hello I am from Nation Regression, Ruler Tikibird. Some how in one day 25 of my nukes went missing. Is there any explanation I could find? Thanks

Gotta invest in em to use em first Tiki !

Maybe it would show on alliance stats? Like a drop of 25 nukes in one day from alliance? I dont plan on using them even though i am at war right now and i dont mind re buying them but it indeed did happen. I always hold 25 nukes on me. 

I checked a lyricalz-like DB and you haven't had 25 nukes since 1/17 when you slowly started using them, hitting 0 on 1/28 and staying like that until now. It updates the data every time there's a new stats file (twice a day) so unless there's a bug with those files too then you probably just forgot to buy them back after your last war. For some reason I can't get lyricalz to show me nation history but I'm sure it would show the same thing.

3 minutes ago, lilweirdward said:

I checked a lyricalz-like DB and you haven't had 25 nukes since 1/17 when you slowly started using them, hitting 0 on 1/28 and staying like that until now. It updates the data every time there's a new stats file (twice a day) so unless there's a bug with those files too then you probably just forgot to buy them back after your last war. For some reason I can't get lyricalz to show me nation history but I'm sure it would show the same thing.

Thanks for checking and confirming.