Can't send foreign Aid.

Archinstinct

(EDIT: I had these images in a spoiler. But two other people didn't seem to notice these images because I had them in said spoiler. So since I consider this important enough, I've removed the spoiler, to ensure nobody can miss the images.)

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png
I tried sending aid to Jerel, who had an aid slot open out of seven (6/7 slots used). I couldn't though because when I went to try and do it, the game gave me a page saying that Jerel had to many active foreign aid slots.

I wanted to send Jerel 100 technology. If you can fix the bug(?) by sending him 100 tech from my inventory that would be appreciated.

Edited by Archinstinct

Your third screenshot about the Global Economic Stimulus reads "Proposal Expired". The effects of passed proposals last for 30 days at which point they will expire. That one was passed on Jan 13th, the 30th day after Jan 13th was Feb 12th, didn't it expire at update between Feb 11th and 12th?

(Jerel ATM has an open aid slot, which I don't know if it helps you or not.)

7 hours ago, jerdge said:

Your third screenshot about the Global Economic Stimulus reads "Proposal Expired". The effects of passed proposals last for 30 days at which point they will expire. That one was passed on Jan 13th, the 30th day after Jan 13th was Feb 12th, didn't it expire at update between Feb 11th and 12th?

(Jerel ATM has an open aid slot, which I don't know if it helps you or not.)

No, it just expired this update. Not 2 or 3 updates ago.