Holiday Armistice (Includes a special message to all D1/StoR Nations!)

Greetings valiant foes, 

In the spirt of the holidays and as is tradition, the Alpha Wolves are willing to offer truce to any nations that seek to take the time off and spend time with families instead of locked in bitter conflict. Our proposed dates of peace are from December 24th through January 2 with no attacks or out of war spy operations from update on 23/24 to update 1/2.  

Special Message to D1: 

Unfortunately, HG seems to have decided not to honor truces and in fact refuses to accept truce at all. So with that in mind, we'll leave it up to the individual nations.  While our two alliances will remain officially at war, those D1 nations that want to take the time off can message us and we will not attack those nations, and will treat them as neutral parties even if other D1 nations continue to war. 

Please let us know asap if you'd like to take us up on this offer by either replying on the forums, messaging us in game, or messaging at our discord. 

Happy Holidays

Thank you, 

AA 

Alpha Wolves

21 minutes ago, Admiral Alexander said:

Greetings valiant foes, 

In the spirt of the holidays and as is tradition, the Alpha Wolves are willing to offer truce to any nations that seek to take the time off and spend time with families instead of locked in bitter conflict. Our proposed dates of peace are from December 24th through January 2 with no attacks or out of war spy operations from update on 23/24 to update 1/2.  

Special Message to D1: 

Unfortunately, HG seems to have decided not to honor truces and in fact refuses to accept truce at all. So with that in mind, we'll leave it up to the individual nations.  While our two alliances will remain officially at war, those D1 nations that want to take the time off can message us and we will not attack those nations, and will treat them as neutral parties even if other D1 nations continue to war. 

Please let us know asap if you'd like to take us up on this offer by either replying on the forums, messaging us in game, or messaging at our discord. 

Happy Holidays

Thank you, 

AA 

Alpha Wolves

This is quite pathetic.

56 minutes ago, Admiral Alexander said:

Greetings valiant foes, 

Special Message to D1: 

Happy Holidays

Thank you, 

AA 

Alpha Wolves

D1 offered a Xmas/New Year truce to all alliances last year and every alliance signed up except AW. We're not petty like you and attempt to go around an alliance leadership.

In tradition like last year huh 🤡

And I will state it for the record once again, we'll do a truce and respect the post war 5 day mandatory grace like we always have but we're not agreeing to any time frame you set.

Edited by HiredGun

1 hour ago, Highroad said:

It's been  something since like round 6

Why didn't AW sign up last year then? Why skip a year and now you are offering members to sign up as individuals and not with their respected alliances. AW is a joke and deserve to be treated like one.

21 hours ago, HiredGun said:

Why didn't AW sign up last year then? Why skip a year and now you are offering members to sign up as individuals and not with their respected alliances. AW is a joke and deserve to be treated like one.

I have no idea? Maybe Al didn't want to be a part of it? Of course Al isn't leading this time around... Also if we are basing this off of last year you should consider this to be our stance on it if we did happen to be in it.

Also we are offering it to individual nations because YOU have made it very clear that you have no intent of this war going anywhere but forward and we know that there are players who would prefer to not have to worry about the game while busy with family or vacations.

Edit - I just noticed that there is some interesting talk in that thread about someone violating a truce by 15 minutes being a big deal, strange. :psyduck:

Edited by Highroad

5 hours ago, Highroad said:

I have no idea? Maybe Al didn't want to be a part of it? Of course Al isn't leading this time around... Also if we are basing this off of last year you should consider this to be our stance on it if we did happen to be in it.

Also we are offering it to individual nations because YOU have made it very clear that you have no intent of this war going anywhere but forward and we know that there are players who would prefer to not have to worry about the game while busy with family or vacations.

Edit - I just noticed that there is some interesting talk in that thread about someone violating a truce by 15 minutes being a big deal, strange. :psyduck:

And NLoN paid for the breach but did you know AW were waging wars throughout our truce?

And we're not interested in any truce when only offered to individual members.

5 minutes ago, HiredGun said:

And NLoN paid for the breach but did you know AW were waging wars throughout our truce?

And we're not interested in any truce when only offered to individual members.

Seems to me like they did the same thing that you did earlier in the round, something that I can quote you as saying "Not a big deal".

Also you aren't accepting any truces, that's why we are offering it to your members instead.

unknown.png?width=825&height=303

Just now, Highroad said:

Seems to me like they did the same thing that you did earlier in the round, something that I can quote you as saying "Not a big deal".

Also you aren't accepting any truces, that's why we are offering it to your members instead.

We're not accepting anymore truces with set time frames. Do you understand the difference?

1 minute ago, HiredGun said:

We're not accepting anymore truces with set time frames. Do you understand the difference?

Edit

In your own words you said "Not accepting anymore truces" - Nothing about time frames there. Do you think you can try to change the narrative like you do with everything else on this?

Edited by Highroad

Just now, Highroad said:

Is reading comprehension not your strong suit? In your own words say that you aren't accepting "anymore 

So you don't understand the difference, again we're not accepting anymore more post war peace with time frames.

4 minutes ago, HiredGun said:

So you don't understand the difference, again we're not accepting anymore more post war peace with time frames.

OOC - I was being harsh in that last one in the opening comment, I edited it out. Apologies.

Also I just wanted to keep this here for record keeping

On 1/3/2020 at 7:42 AM, HiredGun said:

The truce was set between the 23rd of Dec and the 3rd of Jan meaning it expired tomorrow. You also have more than a 100k ns advantage and NPO are at war with RE.

Insert whats convenient for you....

On 12/14/2020 at 6:13 AM, HiredGun said:

If peace was to round up the entire day then you are complaining over us attacking 16 minutes early. After your day 7 war you gave us 3 days peace before re-declaring your second war on us so that was 2 wars within the span of 15 days. What happened to the courtesy of giving your opponents a minimum of 5 days peace?

I hope you know we're going to treat AW the same way they treat us moving forward.

Bless...

1 minute ago, Highroad said:

OOC - I was being harsh in that last one in the opening comment, I edited it out. Apologies.

Also I just wanted to keep this here for record keeping

Insert whats convenient for you....

Bless...

Exactly why there wont be anymore time frames, we like war. :)

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/19/2020 at 2:47 AM, HiredGun said:

My recommendation was to sign nothing with d1, as you cant follow peace agreements anyway. As we were hit already this round during a peace agreement...  but Tehol is a more trusting leader than I am.  I would have rung your bells til the ball dropped...

Al