"Jane Doe" you drunken SoT

I can't imagine your wardec "Raid and Payback" would have anything to do with any of the three wars I've declared against nations with secret trades.

I further can't imagine why you would put a 12-hour ultimatum on my accepting the peace you offered after you ran attacks.

I further-further can't imagine why you would claim it's my "saving grace" to accept that peace, what with nobody liking BC's recent action.

The nation you wrote from had no stake in that war.  Which, as I messaged in case you weren't aware, is now over.

I may accept peace, I may not, who knows, TE is the fun one.  Whatever I do it will be by my choice and not for fear of jeopardizing any of your multis.

Get bent, and have a nice day.

@HiredGun

Been awfully quiet about this flag runner haven't you? Nothing to do with you I'm sure. Although it is funny that they seem to be under the impression that "nobody likes" our recent action, given that you're the only person who's publicly taken an issue with it.

I'm sure this nation and it's trading partners are also not at all associated with the shenanigans against the cult from the beginning of the last round.

/s

Edited by Johnny Apocalypse

6 hours ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

@HiredGun

Been awfully quiet about this flag runner haven't you? Nothing to do with you I'm sure. Although it is funny that they seem to be under the impression that "nobody likes" our recent action, given that you're the only person who's publicly taken an issue with it.

I'm sure this nation and it's trading partners are also not at all associated with the shenanigans against the cult from the beginning of the last round.

/s

Are you trying to ask something?