Looking for a Alliance...

King Kanczes

Being recently kicked from TGE for not agreeing on some certain issues, I seek a new alliance to join. One that is friendly, helpful, and respects members beliefs. (As they would expect the same from myself)

A joining aid would be nice, unfortunately. The TGE are ignorant in themselves and have damaged me. Although the aid is not completely nessecary.

Please post. :popcorn:

Oh, and TGE. Please keep away, I'm done and I'm tired of you.

Edited by King Kanczes

If you can say one thing about CON, we allow people to say what they think... :wacko:

Honestly though, I've been 6 months in CON and have loved it. We respect and value each member and their opinions.

Check us out at our forums www.the-con.org

We're a mid-sized alliance looking to grow. PM me if you have any questions or comments

Being recently kicked from TGE for not agreeing on some certain issues, I seek a new alliance to join. One that is friendly, helpful, and respects members beliefs. (As they would expect the same from myself)

A joining aid would be nice, unfortunately. The TGE are ignorant in themselves and have damaged me. Although the aid is not completely nessecary.

Nazism is quite the belief. :blush:

I know, I just like the whole idea of the elimination of the Jew, Blacks, and other sub-humans like Slavs. Just kill them all you know, the world would be so much better without them. :rolleyes:

c'mon man cut the sarcasm. I'm just trying to make the point that all points of view should be accepted, even if they involve those kinds of things. For the record i don't agree with those views. I'm just saying that he has as much a right to an opinion as you do.

Join The Templar Knights, we are well known in each of the listed things you would like in an alliance. View our Cn forum which will explain everything in detail. Link to our forums will be there if you wish to accept the offer.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=12499

Edited by Emperor Bentley

Join MCB, we are with 68 man and an 850k strength.

We listen to our members, at this moment we have a discussion running to see what the members want for the foreign affairs.

You are allowed to believe everything you want and talk about it as long as it isnt discriminating.

We help our members with all sorts of things, getting them trades and trade circles, doing tech deals, building up our nation so im sure you will get your 3 million smile.gif

If you have any questions, please ask them

ProdigyNL, Minister of Foreign Affairs of MCB

http://z8.invisionfree.com/CN_MCB_Alliance/

hi :awesome:

The Azein Axis is a good alliance to join. Although we don't offer aid, you can always ask one of our senior members for it. We allow anyone of any government, ethnicity, religion, and team to join. To join, you must contact Shard and ask him if you can join, or you must post on our forums, which are here:

http://azeinaxis.ipbfree.com/index.php?act=idx

You must register to get into the forums. Once there, head to the applications forum and go to the "Join the Azein Axis topic". Follow the said instructions, and hopefully you will be a member soon.