Game captcha not displaying image

ericdred

Hello,

Noticed yesterday evening that the captcha for the game doesn't display the challenge image.   An alliance mate had the issue as well, both trying to send an in-game message beyond #25.  I had the issue in the latest version of Firefox but also had the issue in Chrome (windows).  Just checked the forgotten password page and the captcha there does the same thing.

Thanks!

On 7/28/2018 at 10:24 AM, sffc1 said:

I noticed that there were no new nations created on 7/26/2018 and only two so far on 7/27/2018.  That is very unusual.  Could this be the cause?

We at the NPO had the same discussion ourselves.

It's a fairly urgent bug as it blocks people from editing their game profile or recovering their password.  The 25 message cap makes it hard for alliances to do what they need to do.

Apparently the old captcha handler took a slow dump over the weekend. I've implemented reCAPTCHA across Cyber Nations and CN:TE. I tested and everything seems to be working ok now. If you have any issues please post here.

• 2 weeks later...