Records are available upon request.

This is Bob -> :rolleyes:

Bob is bummed -> <_<

Bob's life is filled with war -> :((

So now Bob wants a peaceful life -> :rolleyes:

So Bob decided to join the GPA -> :D

gpa.jpggpa.jpggpa.jpggpa.jpg

"I would like Neutral Alliances on the Green Team for 500, Alex"

"This neutral alliance is among the largest on Planet Bob and has never been involved in a major alliance war."

Beep beep beep

"What is the Green Protection Agency?"

"That is correct!!!"

Johnny Fontane: Oh, Godfather, I don't know what to do. I don't know what to do.

Don Corleone: [shouts] You can act Neutral!

[he slaps Johnny]

Don Corleone: What's the matter with you. Is this how you turned out? A Nation that likes going to war.

[Don Corleone imitates him sobbing]

Don Corleone: "What can I do?"

[cut to Tom who is laughing]

Don Corleone: "What can I do?" You can Join the Green Protection Agency!

But seriously, there are a ton of great alliances here in Cybernations, and one of them is the Green Protection Agency.

The Green Protection Agency (GPA) is a neutral alliance on the green team. Our values are neutrality, community, sovereignty, and protection. With these values the GPA forges strong bonds with its nations.

And what do these bonds mean for you?

It means you will gain friends,

Friends that will protect you,

Friends that will help you,

Friends that will be there through good times and bad.

If you're interested in making some new friends then sign up today :

Visit this page to join!

Thanks for your time,

PS .. Here is our charter so you can get more of an idea what we are about!

Charter of the Green Protection Agency

Section I - Principles and Purpose

1. Community. We pledge to defend the properties, rights and freedoms of the Green Sphere nations who form the Green Protection Agency (GPA). GPA members constitute a defensive alliance which values peace, liberty and prosperity.

2. Neutrality. The GPA shall pursue friendly, peaceful and impartial conduct toward all other nations and alliances, maintaining a strict stance of political neutrality.

3. Sovereignty. The GPA respects the right of each Member nation to govern its internal affairs. Member sovereignty is subordinate only to good-faith obligations the nation agrees to during membership and the GPA's Charter, Laws, and Treaties.

4. Protection. The territories and properties of the GPA and its Member states are inviolable. Acts by GPA Members to resist either hostile actions or attempts to violate the sovereignty of a GPA Member nation do not violate the GPA Principle of Neutrality.

Section II - Legislative Powers

1. Authority for all GPA legislation and decisions shall be the GPA Security Council, which can temporarily delegate authority and duties via Constitutional Laws, Treaties or elected executive officers.

a. Each GPA Member nation is a voting member of the Security Council.

b. Every Member is authorized to cast only one vote on each ballot that comes before the Security Council.

2. The GPA Charter supersedes all other GPA legislation and authority. Charter votes or amendments require a 75% Security Council approval margin to ratify.

a. Any Charter vote, including the initial vote, shall be performed with the entirety of the Charter text on the ballot. If enacted, the newly amended Charter replaces the previous Charter, but shall not invalidate previously approved Laws or Treaties unless explicitly stated.

3. Beyond the Charter, any regulations which bind GPA Member nations shall be set forth within the GPA Constitution. The Constitution shall consist of a series of individually ratified Laws, each of which has equal status. Laws require a 60% approval margin to ratify or change.

4. A Treaty is defined as a written agreement between the GPA and any external alliance, nation or power which commits the GPA (or any GPA Member) to a course of action. Treaties require a 60% approval margin to ratify or change.

5. The Charter, Constitution and Treaties of the GPA are binding for all Members of the GPA equally, unless explicitly stated otherwise within a Law or Treaty.

6. Proclamations may be issued by the Security Council, pursuant to Constitutional procedure. Proclamations are not binding and carry no force of law. Proclamations require a 60% approval margin to ratify.

Section III - Executive Powers

1. Responsibility for executing the laws and duties outlined in the Charter, Constitution, and Treaties of the GPA shall fall to the executive officers of the GPA. Such officers as are deemed necessary, including their terms of service and method of appointment, shall be defined by the Security Council in Constitutional Laws.

(Special thanks to Gofrun and Ouchneddnesscooooo for their work on this)

Edited by JDMCBOGGS

HOW GPA HELPED ME

A short story by: Ouchneddnesscooooo, Ruler of Xyro Gravi Flatona

Chapter One:

The Early Days

Xyro Gravi Flatona was 'named' by Ouchneddnesscooooo on December 13th of 07. Essentially, the original citizens consisted of multiple small villages who all set their differences aside and came together to benefit from each other. This union of villages did not claim a name for itself.

Even after casting their differences aside, human flaw ensured that a division of unity would ensue unless some form of government was erected. Several individuals were unceremoniously nominated to become the first leader of the union, and a vote followed. I personally did not go after the position. Coming from a home made of trees, I liked my privacy. But I saw the struggles that went on day in and day out, and stayed in the race.

On the 13th of December, I became the leader of the union by a marginal 56%. At 4:18: AM, I declared the name of our union: "Xyro Gravi Flatona". Concerns grew as to the stability of my mind. But I assured the citizens that Xyro Gravi Flatona is a good name, meaning: Zero Gravity Flats. Our goal as a nation is to mass produce homes that do not obey the law of gravity. :)

The Early Days (to be continued...)

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hello from your new friends at Ceredigion...Come by sometime and say hi!

Sure thing Sereana. :) My name here happens to be my nation name in game. I go by 'Ouch' elsewhere.

Of importance, regarding the OP:

This recruitment thread uses an old version of our Charter. I'll have our Director of Recruitment create a new thread to reflect the changes.

From,

Xyro Gravi Flatona