Designing a better Dragon/Dreamer

Maelstrom Vortex

Maelstrom would wait for the arrival of the Ascension Cybernetics ATI expert. He was already bent over a desk, carefully working with very specialized tools and graphics interfaces for robotic manipulators. On a hanger rack in the distance was a network of very fine wires and circuitry ending in a myriad of electrodes.. some to small for the eye to see.

"Greetings, Ascension representative. Might I have the pleasure of knowing your name?"

Felix Zheng had been debriefed by Public Security Section 6, the only branch that had some awareness of the realities of the governments of the other Asian nations. Publically these were stated to be propaganda, the Imperium had mastered holograms decades ago, and so the population did not put much stock into creatures of myth existing. Yet he still grew wide eyed as he entered the room. "...I am Felix Zheng, I assume you are the subject I was sent here to study?"

"You would be correct. I need your help." He would move a small tissue sample platter over to a table near Felix Zheng. "On this platter are a range of cell samples from key areas of my body. Including a neuron. I would like to begin work on a multi-spectral optical nerve interface for my eye. I can already see on IR and Optical ranges, I would like to see the full EM spectrum." He jestured to the table ahead of him, "That is part of BOSS. BOSS being short for Body Operation System Symbiote. It is designed to allow the user to regulate key functions in the body to optimize performance for various situations. It is being made.. exclusively for me. It will plug into the Government Operating Directory which interfaces the Dream Weaver and Dream Plague structures. I programmed the latter two myself. I look at the body as a complex information system as well as a living organism.. my own already being one of the most evolved.  I seek to further optimize its performance, but I have to do so while respecting the Law of Dreams which is that no event that happens in this world may go unexplained by science. Once BOSS, and GOD, are functioning in conjunction with the dream and the plague, I will have aspects over the major macro variable controls of my person and the government in real time. What do you think of what you see?"