Hungary-Slovakia - Landfall Embassy

Euphaia

*The Deputy Foreign Minister would excuse himself for a moment, and would return shortly with the Landfall ambassador's requested beverage in hand.  He would hand it to the ambassador before taking his heat behind his desk once again.  He would look at the ambassadors crest for a moment before sliding that back to the ambassador as well.*

"It is a pleasure indeed to know that Landfall has survived the nuclear fallout that happen a few months ago.  Other than our immediate neighbors in Belarus and Yugoslavia, we were very much unsure who had all perished and who was fortunate enough to survive.  I know it was tough going here in Hungary-Slovakia for awhile after the fallout."

*After pausing for a few seconds, the Deputy Foreign Minister would continue.*

"In any case, to what do I owe the pleasure of your company?  Anything in particuliar?"

The Ambassador coughed and pondered just how to reply for a moment. While it was true a number of expatriate Landfallians had settled on Malta, had grown to positions of promince in trade and government, and had refounded a number of thier peculiar cultural institutions, they were in no way in the majority position on Malta. The culture of Malta and the Order of Saint George were very much still in the majority position.

Rather than fall out of his chair laughing, the Ambassador takes a more formal diplomatic approach and says, "I see there must have been a miscommunication, no doubt the Diplomatic Office Signals Office has been hitting the Death Juice too early in the day again, I'll see to it that someone is flogged or shot. I want to reassure that while there is a sizable Landfallian community on Malta, it is not so prominent that it has dwarved our native history and culture. We are very much the children and trustee to the honor of Saint George."